the Vans thread...

Black & white Old Skool lows are the best looking vans imo... Can't go wrong with them

I would prefer them if they had black stitching instead of the white. For my taste the stitching stands out too much, but I understand why.

These may be copped. Not a fan of animal but I like that of white upper.

J. Crew had a 75% off sale for employees so I scooped these up. Can't beat a nice pair of Sk8-hi for 12 bucks.

Nice. :pimp:

Question. I need another pair of the Vans x J. Crew monotone Sk8s, but they are sold out on the site in my size. Does J. Crew have a secret stock or any other way I can find a pair?

Repped for the help.

Nice. :pimp:

Question. I need another pair of the Vans x J. Crew monotone Sk8s, but they are sold out on the site in my size. Does J. Crew have a secret stock or any other way I can find a pair?

Repped for the help.

They don't necessarily have secret stock, but they do have a way of tracking down pairs if any are still out there. I mention this a lot in the New Balance thread as I've been able to find pairs that have been out of stock for awhile. Give their customer service a call and ask them to locate a pair for you. They'll look at all of their retail stores to find a pair. If the customer service rep can't find a pair, call back and get a different rep and have them look. Some reps are able to find stock while others can't. Some people say to call a minimum of five times a day to have multiple reps looking for a pair lol. Eventually, they'll be able to locate one somewhere whether it was a return or just old stock laying around. Good luck on your hunt!

They don't necessarily have secret stock, but they do have a way of tracking down pairs if any are still out there. I mention this a lot in the New Balance thread as I've been able to find pairs that have been out of stock for awhile. Give their customer service a call and ask them to locate a pair for you. They'll look at all of their retail stores to find a pair. If the customer service rep can't find a pair, call back and get a different rep and have them look. Some reps are able to find stock while others can't. Some people say to call a minimum of five times a day to have multiple reps looking for a pair lol. Eventually, they'll be able to locate one somewhere whether it was a return or just old stock laying around. Good luck on your hunt!

Wow. Thanks for your help. I will clog up their CS lines now. :lol:

Love the Hi's. Hope I can get a pair. I think if you are there for release time you'll be fine. It wasn't too hard to get the clothing if you were there at 3 am est since that was the release time

Last edited:
Rollicking x Vans Slip On JP "Fujiyama"
Japan exclusive
(Satin uppers)
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1887921/width/200/height/400[/IMG

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1887923/width/200/height/400

These are amazing[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Anyone know a site reselling the opening ceremony beige low top ones on the right?, mad I slept on them

If that's faux snakeskin it's some of the best I've seen. Looks nice, not sure if I'd actually wear though.

Back
Top Bottom