the Vans thread...

just got these in, straight to feet for work:

More Details: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/vans-authentic-baja-on-feet/

Vans vault for 50th Anniversary "Woven leather" pack

Sk8 hi LX $175 (multi color pair $200)

Slip on LX $140

Closer looks:

Reactions: God
^ Supreme does so many ****** collabs with vans that it's almost like they're trolling. The last decent pack I kinda liked was the velvet pairs with the stars, but I never actually bought any.

Anyone else not feeling all these Sk8-hi with zippers? Feel like vans is going OD with it and some models would look better without zippers.

Last edited:
I too do not like the zips, especially the sk8-hi (which is a women's shoe, highest size is 8.5 men).

Zip SK8 Hi's are nice to me and super convenient from a functional standpoint. I have seen an influx of them more so over the last couple of years but it hasn't diminished my interest in the them just yet.

I don't particularly care for the zips on the sk8 hi either. I liked them on these old skools I found at the outlet though, especially for $20. Been wearing them a ton.

I don't mind the zip on the Sk8 Hi at all.
on the newer Old Skools I don't like it as much though. It just looks too obvious on the lateral side of the shoe. I like them alot more on the medial side like the Blends Old Skool.

Raised by wolves Sk8 look sick. Probably the best materials I've ever seen on vans. Might get a pair tomorrow.

I went to purchase s pair of vans by raised by wolves and they immediately sold out! Don't have a chance to purchase. I really really wanted these. Clean, simple, quality materials and super low-key. If anyone sees a 13 please pet me know! Thanks

Last edited:
^ Supreme does so many ****** collabs with vans that it's almost like they're trolling. The last decent pack I kinda liked was the velvet pairs with the stars, but I never actually bought any.

Supreme goes out of their way to make ugly stuff at times.

I got lucky on the OTH x RBW x Vans collab. My order for the Old Skools went through. I thought for sure it was going to get cancelled as they over sold and the website was just horrible during release.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I love the cw but I've never liked cabs, always thought they were ugly. If I was to ever grab my first pair though it'd be these.

Back
Top Bottom