the Vans thread...

I will need those snake eras. Price estimate? And what stores are we thinking will carry these in the US?

Thank you in advance.

hiking era's came in

solid shoe. The extra padding around the heel/collar is nice. They are really soft and comfortable. Nothing crazy
wore them to work today too, casual thursday :lol:

small collection pic of recents

Looking for some sizing advice on Half Cabs. I am TTS 9.5. Have a few pairs of SK8-His and they fit TTS or about a 1/4 size big depending on materials. How do Half Cabs run by comparison? Can't find a pair locally to try on and want to avoid a sizing/return hassle if I order online. Thanks in advance for any knowledge shared.

I will need those snake eras. Price estimate? And what stores are we thinking will carry these in the US?

Thank you in advance.
Doubt they will be too expensive, prob around the low $100 range at most.  Usual vault retailers will carry em

Anybody interested in the Checkered Past multicolor woven leather backpack and slip-on combo? I got both together for 375 shipped, and that's WAY under retail (backpack is 350 alone). I'm taking a loss on these but I need the dough, help me get these out of here...

Mens sizes 4.5, 7, 7.5 and 9

Hit me up!

Last edited:
Anyone know how much a ds pair of the red/gum GoLF Wang syndicate vans go for in a size 11? The very first one in red. Thanks in advance

True to size on slip-on. Most people find it a bit difficult to put on, its a bit snug above the fore foot. It does break in with wear though.

I have at least 7 slip ons. 1 LX version, the rest have either canvas, leather, or suede.

Not sure I can wear a Vans collab with a brand that makes clothes that look like this

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses on sizing. Appreciate it.

I'm a 10.5 for slip ons and was wondering if I should just stay with 10.5 for Authentics.

Quick reminder Wtap collection drops this weekend

Also it seems like the fear of God vans have the og build for the 50th anniversary that puts those on my radar I still prefer to sample sk8 his he made but still...

Last edited:
Munchy your pair looks legit from pics I can't recall ever seeing fakes of the og lx slip ons so I think your pairs fine

Back
Top Bottom