the Vans thread...

looks like i missed the releases. not sure i have time to wait around for undftd. hope a sk8 hi black pops up soon. 

is it me or is w)taps becoming more popular? get these hypebeast kids out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly if this was a syndicate release i wouldnt of had this many chances to cop or miss out on lol.

This release seemed like it was gonna be quiet too, no real hype a few days before the drop lol.

Side note, did any of ya'll peep the wtaps jacket that dropped with this pack? Saw it in person and its so clean, but that price tho..
sick.gif

What's goin on guys new to NT so still figuring it out but I've got olive sk8 hi's sz 9 and olive authentics sz 8.5 on hand from blends release yesterday. Looking to swap anyone in the OC/ LA area.

I need sz 8 olive sk8 (can fit 8.5) will trade for my 9
And sz 8.5 black authentic trade for my olive one same size

What's goin on guys new to NT so still figuring it out but I've got olive sk8 hi's sz 9 and olive authentics sz 8.5 on hand from blends release yesterday. Looking to swap anyone in the OC/ LA area.

I need sz 8 olive sk8 (can fit 8.5) will trade for my 9
And sz 8.5 black authentic trade for my olive one same size
Whats with the swap? Too big? Im a size 9 and im trying to figure out what size to get

Got through on blends for the hi.
Glad these released wide so I was able to have multiple chances at these.
Like other said if t was syndicate( like past Wtaps) I would have had no chance.

Back
Top Bottom