the Vans thread...

cant find fault with that  myself im for the old skools  just copped sk8 hi van doren indian blanket in teal  sweet lookin sneakers couldnt pass em up

SWEET NEW COLORWAYS FOR OLD SKOOL LOWS AT VANS .COM  !  GREAT SHOES TO ROCK AND GET DIRTY  HEAT THAT DONT BREAK MY BANK  THESE SNEAKERS DESERVE SOME LOVE

havent bumped into any  copped some skateboard magazine old skools  all that high price lol well they were when i copped em ! super limited sneakers gets stressful  vans are all about fun sneakers to rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!   and theyre buyable too  way underrated sneakers that need alot more love

The Vans Thread deserves more love...

Vans Vault Era Horween - Navy

-Black

source

The black c/w is so clean.

GOT MY OLD SKOOLS TODAY  WAY DOPE  ! THE TEAL AND BLACK ARE SICK AND THE GREEN AND ALUMINUM ARE SWEET TOO  FINALLY SOME AWESOME COLORWAYS !!!

anyone get the blends vans?
i forgot about the time they released online then when i got on all pairs were sold out.
super bummed then went to check again hours later.
saw that 10.5 was still for sale but couldn't add to cart.
kept trying then finally it allowed me to check out haha.

I have a 100+ shoe collection and really have been disappointed in the quality of the recent nike/jordan releases...

I have been stepping my low cut Vans game up since
a) they look great with shorts
b) look even better with khaki pants and a polo shirt (my work fit)

So far I really like the look and feel of the Vans authentic, and Vans zapato...

are there any websites that show release dates of collabs that vans does with other companies?
The Vans on the top, where did you get those?

thanks for the info just copped the sk8 hi sodalite suede  excellent sneaker  im pumped thanks for the inspiration think i like the blue better
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
happy.gif

anyone get the blends vans?
i forgot about the time they released online then when i got on all pairs were sold out.
super bummed then went to check again hours later.
saw that 10.5 was still for sale but couldn't add to cart.
kept trying then finally it allowed me to check out haha.
they hadda have patience ! took me an hour to crack thru and cop the sk8 hi sodalites

what are those SK8 highs with the bone ?

never mind :smh:. those prices on the bay are :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom