the Vans thread...

Rocking these WTAPS Vans Chukka from 07' today. I haven't worn these in a good 5 years.

I think my next move will be to order a pair of custom slip ons like once a month .. anybody have any experience with vans customs? post pics please

Dam those are gnarley. But what did they do to the famous stripe? I can't tell what it is. . Looks like bones

Just saw these on feet recently and wish I grabbed them in 2014. I'm going to add them to my wishlist. :lol:

The leather on the Blends* Vans release looks damn nice. Those pics have me phening.

On another note. I really, really wanted those Raised by Wolves * Vans collaboration that released late February. They were my favorite model, the ideal CW, black leather uptop and nice well-placed subtle 3m detailing. I'm not a huge rope lace fan-they fit the overall style of some sneakers but mostly look out of place and you look like your trying way, way too hard. They sold out instantly, not even sure they were actually up for sale.. I had a few bucks on my PayPal and decided to grab the thickest black 3m laces I could find. I think they look awesome. Not as solid as the release-but a nice alteration.
Also there a little short

anyone know how hard it is to get those blends x vans releasing on the 7th if its FCFS? and which location is easier? 

Copped j crew X vans slip ons today in the dark red / oxblood distressed canvas. Just arrived at my local spot and barely any sizes left. So clean. Off white sole, tonal vans logo in back.

Back
Top Bottom