the Vans thread...

There's a jcrew right above the store I work at so I ran up and they messengered over my size from another store since it was sold out. Bought em last night and I was super stoked, got home and saw this stain :smh: . Had to place my order online since the size 9 was sold out everywhere in NY :smh:

Last edited:
Although I'm not supposed to be buying sheit I don't need, I couldn't pass them up for $25..

There's a jcrew right above the store I work at so I ran up and they messengered over my size from another store since it was sold out. Bought em last night and I was super stoked, got home and saw this stain
mean.gif
. Had to place my order online since the size 9 was sold out everywhere in NY
mean.gif
Doesn't look too bad, I probably would've kept. Old Skools are meant for beating anyway. Got my beaters on today. 

That's why I'm scared to order them online
Yeah, sizes still left online. All of the small (probably women) sizes gone. 

I am going to check them out today locally. $65 ain't actually that bad. Only $10 over retail compared to the classics. 

I have the j.crew slip on's and they've treated me well. 

Some clowns from NYC with the Vans Undercover on the 'Bay for $300+.  Must have released early somewhere in the city.  SMH.  $150 retail for the Old Skool a bit steep.  I think there will ultimately be plenty of these to go around. 

Some clowns from NYC with the Vans Undercover on the 'Bay for $300+.  Must have released early somewhere in the city.  SMH.  $150 retail for the Old Skool a bit steep.  I think there will ultimately be plenty of these to go around. 
$150 way too steep. That's like double charging at retail. 

Scottys are super underrated. I beat my pair into the ground and the shoegoo is starting to peel. Do you know where I could find them in a 10?

Jcrew Old Skools - Are the laces are white? Look highly contrasting to the turledove suede

Looks like Feature LV should have the undercovers..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom