the Vans thread...

still 5-700 dollars resale I lost interest early on but apparently he has 5 more releasing soon
I think I just want a collab with cream laces is what it all came down to.  white with cream laces and a print on it.  can probably just make that myself.  Ha.

Second favorite of all time.  Underrated for sure.  And cheap.
Pretty sure i still have these, completely beat up. Wore em to the beach a bunch. 

Couldn't even tell you where I bought them from.

Last edited:
Happy AirMaxDay ... hope it's not too late....
nthat.gif

It's the latest OTH Vault collab. Btw i have an extra sz 9 for retail if anyone needs
I forget what size I wear in Vans.  I gotta look when I get home.  Would like to find a pair of them joints though.  Super clean ..dig the yellow laces on them joints too.

I have a question in regards to sizing. Do the eras fit differently than authentic? I usually wear 11 in in authentics and was wondering do eras fit the same?. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance fellas

I have a question in regards to sizing. Do the eras fit differently than authentic? I usually wear 11 in in authentics and was wondering do eras fit the same?. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance fellas
They feel the same to me, bro. 

5 more pairs according to some interview he just had  

i hope we get better then last time pro insoles or OG mold or some vintage models like lampins 
my guess and hope is for an old skool

Back
Top Bottom