the Vans thread...

The :nerd: thing for when a store dropped stock

Either post the link or shut up. No one cares you cooked bro.

Just check out the boost or yeezy threads around a release. You'll see that **** all the time.

Last edited:
Are most vans shoes still a half size too big or have they adjusted to normal sizing?

The
nerd.gif
thing for when a store dropped stock

Either post the link or shut up. No one cares you cooked bro.

Just check out the boost or yeezy threads around a release. You'll see that **** all the time.
ummm that emoji isn't exclusive to the boost babies 

ummm that emoji isn't exclusive to the boost babies 

The boost thread was just an example.

My point was this thread is generally free of that unhelpful ******** (and let's keep it like that)

Most people here will say what store dropped (and even post links!) not just post some emoji to show that they "cooked"

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:smokin

Last edited:
The boost thread was just an example.

My point was this thread is generally free of that unhelpful ******** (and let's keep it like that)

Most people here will say what store dropped (and even post links!) not just post some emoji to show that they "cooked"

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
you realized he posted that emoji because Ray offered to help people when he went to the vans outlet in hawaii.

u saw the emoji and got triggered when all u needed to do was ready the post above it to see the context.

idk if these are still rare or sought after or whatever but saw this pop up, figured maybe someone in here might be interested?

vans vault checkered slip ons - https://cncpts.com/products/vans-ua-og-classis-slip-on-vn000udff8l-canvas-blk-wh
They're "hyped" right now because of FOG and streetwear but I imagine the fever is dying down a little now that people realize that Vans isn't limiting the supply and places keep restocking. There's prob at least 150+ pairs on Ebay for a full range of dumb prices and no one seems to be buying them, hope the pre-teen resellers who were buying them learned a lesson on supply and demand.

those are sweet, what are they??

I'm still waiting for my white perf slipons ones to arrive, only about 2 weeks late :frown:

Back
Top Bottom