the Vans thread...

don't know why Eras fit me weird but authentics fit me good. Almost identical except for the ankle padding no?

don't know why Eras fit me weird but authentics fit me good. Almost identical except for the ankle padding no?
Could have to do with the padding down the laces and the slightly longer vamp on the toe that could be affecting your fit but idk

Didn't even know they released. If y'all see the black pair pop up again link us please. Hoping they restock.

These pairs remind me of the supreme x cdg collab which dropped a couple seasons ago. Rather pay 60 for these then 100+ for the premes.

Last edited:
Not my pic but black laces on these look way better
Damn!!!! I may just do that...

FYI my saint alfred black 11 got cancelled saturday morning.

Thank god I phone ordered the olives through Kicks HI and was charged but hasn't shipped yet.

Damn!!!! I may just do that...

FYI my saint alfred black 11 got cancelled saturday morning.

Thank god I phone ordered the olives through Kicks HI and was charged but hasn't shipped yet.
  Be prepared.  They cancel often.

I had the same and then received an email two days later saying they didn't have inventory.  Another time I ordered it was not a new release and I received a confirmation.....same issue two days later with a cancel.  maybe I am unlucky with them or something but I placed 2 orders and that happened to me both times.

I had the same and then received an email two days later saying they didn't have inventory.  Another time I ordered it was not a new release and I received a confirmation.....same issue two days later with a cancel.  maybe I am unlucky with them or something but I placed 2 orders and that happened to me both times.
This is Kicks HI or Saint Alfred?

Goodness I need the Marc jacobs collab lmao. Yes they're all ugly

:smh: i don't like how they used slip ons.. same with the old murakami collab..

Back
Top Bottom