the Vans thread...

the stance no shows are ok, but i prefer socks that are a little thicker
i'm actually the opposite. I like my no shows thin. If you like thick no shows, Converse makes some good ones. I have a few pairs that i wear with kicks that are a bit too roomy

Uniqlo makes great loafer socks. Especially when they have $1 sock sales

Stance are prob the worst no shows on the market. 2 steps out the door and already slipping off my ankle

Second this. Bought a pair and couldn't make it out of the house without slippage. Platypus footer here. I like tinberland's canvas shoe liners. A little thicker, but with an elastic strip all the way around

Added a few Vans to the rotation recently.
IMG_1388.JPG

Been slacking on pickups lately.. need Anaheim authentics and Old Skools.. might grab a few other Old Skools soon as well. Becoming my favorite Model

So it's official... idk why but when I wear any pro model shoe. My no shows absolutely will not stay on lol. I have no idea why. Causing me to go sock less when I wear shorts and I hate it

So it's official... idk why but when I wear any pro model shoe. My no shows absolutely will not stay on lol. I have no idea why. Causing me to go sock less when I wear shorts and I hate it
you tried the adidas climacool no shows? On a side note, I can't stand pro models. Never buy them.

Pros have removable UltraCush HD insoles, while regular VANS have a glued in insole. I mean, you can just rip out the insole, but a removable insole lets you put whatever else other insoles you want. UltraCush HD are nice but too thick so I usually put them in other shoes and use a Dr Scholl's insole in the Vans.

I only own 2x pairs of Vans (both Supreme collabs and they are Pros) but I will probably pick up some Fear of God this year.

Anybody there who can hook me up with this in a size 11? I ordered a size 12 and it runs big. Try to ordered from the online store but already Out of Stock.
vans-fairlane-pro-va3471l1b-50th-94-black-white-50th-anniversary.jpg

Can someone help me out with the vans OG classic slip on LX fits? Does it fit just like regular classic slip ons?

LX fit a little bigger for me, but not enough to really go down a size. I'm pretty much a 9.5 across the board in Vans. However, some 9.5s fit a little tighter than others.

Just got the 44s in. .5 down was the way to go on these. Love the cream look!

Back
Top Bottom