the Vans thread...

20170812_182805.jpg

How often are there coupons for the Vans website? Looking to order a pair of custom Slip Ons but don't want to pony up $75... TIA

got work til 4pm on Saturday but there may not be anything good if i get there around 5pm. i know they have some sale on their site right now

if you have J. Crew promo codes, they're working on Turtle Doves. Finally grabbed a pair for $43 shipped :smokin

Last edited:
Bought a pair of Veggie Tan Vans. Have no immediate need for it, but fills my shopping void for the time being and a good replacement for my penny loafers.

got those "shoppong voids" too. haha. was thinking of getting those sk8 hi horween leathers until i saw the $150 tag. im sure its the best quality tho

got those "shoppong voids" too. haha. was thinking of getting those sk8 hi horween leathers until i saw the $150 tag. im sure its the best quality tho
have 2 pairs from the Vans horween drop before this most recent one and absolutely love them...looking at the navy old skools but on discount later down the road

question- is the OG authentic lx same fit as the Authentic? i found a sz 9 on those lx i wanted but im an 8.5 with my golden coast.

Back
Top Bottom