the Vans thread...

Just FYI, at least one skate shop has mentioned that the TNF old skool runs about a half size big.

I ordered both sizes, just in case.
I had some feeling about this.

I had an option to grab a 10 (Normally 9.5 in OS but can wear a 10 in OS)

But I had some feeling these may for some reason run a little bigger so I stalled and grabbed a 9.5 just to be safe

I just tried them on in store. Wasn’t half size big for me. Felt like they could possibly break in and be comfortable going half size down, but I don’t wanna chance it. Staying TTS.

Just stopped in my local Vans store. These employees are the dumbest. They told me the the yellow old skool is only available at DQM lmao. Then I showed them my order confirmation from pacsun. On another note. I tried on the coaches jacket. Pretty dope but I don’t think it’s worth 180. It’s gonna hit sales and I’m gonna cop

Just stopped in my local Vans store. These employees are the dumbest. They told me the the yellow old skool is only available at DQM lmao. Then I showed them my order confirmation from pacsun. On another note. I tried on the coaches jacket. Pretty dope but I don’t think it’s worth 180. It’s gonna hit sales and I’m gonna cop
Lol I believe it. Jacket does look nice, haven't seen too many detailed shots. Was the lining quilted?

Lol I believe it. Jacket does look nice, haven't seen too many detailed shots. Was the lining quilted?
191476092252-3.1509663032.jpg

Order from tilly's shipped Woo hoo!!!!

Thought I was way too late since I never got an email/order confirmation from them

damn missed the tilys thing again. I ahve a gift card to urban outfitters..waiting for them to get them...they got the bags and jackets up but no shoes yet

Back
Top Bottom