the Vans thread...

Wore 3 different eras 3 days in a row. Didn’t realize how uncomfortable eras are vs authentics until now. Damn collar rubbing up against my heel too much.

Is it common to 1/2 size up on eras?

Wore 3 different eras 3 days in a row. Didn’t realize how uncomfortable eras are vs authentics until now. Damn collar rubbing up against my heel too much.

Is it common to 1/2 size up on eras?
I have a pretty standard foot. I stay TTS on my era's. Strange, I find era's more comfortable than authentics.

Oh no ! Figures the 1 time I buy my TTS

Is feature a pain to return to? That restocks app purchase went through after all

Just a heads up on the lqqk vans- they run big. My purple pair is almost a size bigger than normal vans.

Went a full size down from my TTS just like my Checkerboard slip on LXs. Normal Authentics size (.5 down from TTS) was way too big for me. Things were slipping off my heel.

thecheef thecheef I don’t think Feature does returns for refunds, only store credit.

Last edited:
I put in some insoles and that helped with the fit. The invoice for feature comes with a final size stamp. I don’t think you can exchange or return.

I put in some insoles and that helped with the fit. The invoice for feature comes with a final size stamp. I don’t think you can exchange or return.

If it's considered a limited release, I think you're right. If I recall correctly, everything a while back was final sale. They may have softened their stance a little. I know I've purchased some clothing items in the past and called them before I purchased because I was worried about sizing. They told me it wouldn't be a big deal to swap out if they didn't fit the way I liked. Too bad they can't spell "release" correctly in the link below lol:

https://www.featuresneakerboutique.com/pages/returns-exchanges

The LQQK Authentics might fit big but I just got my epochs (the multicolour ones) in, in my usual Vans size and they fit about the same to me. Maybe slightly big but I don’t know if I could have even gone down a half size.

I’m usually a 10.5 in old skools and eras, sometimes 10 in authentics (but unless they’re beaters I’m wearing without socks 10 is usually wearable but too tight) and got the epochs in 10.5.

The LQQK Authentics might fit big but I just got my epochs (the multicolour ones) in, in my usual Vans size and they fit about the same to me. Maybe slightly big but I don’t know if I could have even gone down a half size.

I’m usually a 10.5 in old skools and eras, sometimes 10 in authentics (but unless they’re beaters I’m wearing without socks 10 is usually wearable but too tight) and got the epochs in 10.5.

Have you got an on feet of these MC ?

The color really pops in the sun. Really unique color for a shoe.

Attachments

• 6878F9C9-066B-44CF-A0C0-8C7323F6B873.jpeg
    6878F9C9-066B-44CF-A0C0-8C7323F6B873.jpeg
    636.6 KB · Views: 44
Natives shipped today....no lie, I forgot I purchased. If they would have just kept my money..I would have never remembered. LOL

Back
Top Bottom