the Vans thread...

Authentics are :smokin

Surf_Town_And_Country_Pair

Surf_Town_And_Country_Lineup

Surf_Town_And_Country_Slideon

Looks like they launched in HI this past Friday with a mainland release later this month

I really want a pair of the Cut and Paste Sk-8 Highs but if i don’t get them at retail, I’ll move on. I’ll be damned if i pay resell for a pair of Vans.

I want the Highs too, and unfortunately, this is the only pair from the pack that is reselling for way above retail. I think most Vault dealers have been backdooring their pairs.

I really want a pair of the Cut and Paste Sk-8 Highs but if i don’t get them at retail, I’ll move on. I’ll be damned if i pay resell for a pair of Vans.

I want the Highs too, and unfortunately, this is the only pair from the pack that is reselling for way above retail. I think most Vault dealers have been backdooring their pairs.

That’s what it seems like to me, the lows have been easier to cop but the SK-8 Highs have disappeared really fast or haven’t released online at all.

What's even wierder is there's no social coverage of these on Van's instagram, or is there?

just coverage via boutiques, havent seen anything on the official vans channels

Yeah exactly. It's almost as if Vans doesn't want this drop known...which really puzzles me. Do they not announce vault releases on their official insta?

Back
Top Bottom