the Vans thread...

Anyone notice Mr Porter had some Vault on sale 30% off, INCLUDING FOG Slip On?!? All sold out now. Site monitors and BOTS must've eaten those up! Anyone on here get lucky?

just copped the navy hi's cut and paste from ebay with coupon code PRIMOSALE (15% OFF) came out to 170 shipped. almost had the white pair for less, but snoozed.

892503A6-981F-45AD-853D-8341172AA8AF.jpeg

My boys shop got these in, don’t know anything about them and don’t care - the concept is dope and I grabbed with a quickness.

****ing **** *** luck at Blends Beverly Hills.

I stopped by the store during my lunch break to ask if they knew when they'll be getting the CAPs. They said most likely later today or tomorrow and to check their Instagram when it'll be in stock.

Within 30 minutes or so the post goes up on Instagram when I'm back at work. :angry::angry::angry:

I stopped by the store during my lunch break to ask if they knew when they'll be getting the CAPs. They said most likely later today or tomorrow and to check their Instagram when it'll be in stock.

Within 30 minutes or so the post goes up on Instagram when I'm back at work. :angry::angry::angry:
Damn that's foul AF bro

tenor.gif

Yeah that was cold. They had them there bc no way they got a shipment and added them to their system all in 30 minutes. That was really messed up.

Notre in store only for chi ppl

Picked up the black deconstructed sk8 hi's earlier. 1 per person and 1 per style. In and out no problem. You may have to call to check stock before going. Lots of people entering raffle for the React 87 and might pick the Vans up as well. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom