The Virginia Thread

Soulja-Boy-The-Breakfast-Club-2019.jpg

That's insanity

Staff responsible should be fired and never allowed to work in the school system again
I agree...no amount of sensitivity training can make up for the utter stupidity on display here.

So it’s one thing if they’re doing something like this to understand how the Underground Railroad worked and what precautions needed to be taken, etc. but this, nah

So it’s one thing if they’re doing something like this to understand how the Underground Railroad worked and what precautions needed to be taken, etc. but this, nah
Na.
**** all that.

This is why black people need to home school. Period.

It's not funny, but it makes me laugh how stupid people can be. How did this ever seem like a good idea?

That should be jail time for a hate crime. For some reason if you abuse a dog that’s immediate jail time no questions asked but when you do it to humans there’s “more to it”. This is mental abuse

So while these white racists are telling black people to get over slavery, they're out here playing slave games, singing happy songs about black people picking cotton for them, and marching to protect Confederate monuments? Makes sense

That state is something else. Fairfax county is trash with their tax.

Crazy how different the state looked the more south you drove.

I was shocked when I went to Richmond and was reminded it was the Confederate Capitol lol.

@mjbetch is cool though

MD and VA both are beautiful on their own. Va just is just more strict i aint tryna get caught up down there

Back
Top Bottom