The wackness

Movie is aight. I'd definitely recommend a rental.

I thought the movie kinda dragged on at the end tho.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

How is this loser gonna roam the streets of early 1990's NYC with that much product, and not get his punk !$$ taxed?
its Manhattan bro. his clientele was like upper east side rich kids and what not its not like he was walking through the south bronx.

pimp.gif

Just set my DVR to record the 2PM Starz showing. I love the convenience of being able to DVR any show as long as I have internet access. Don't know how Ilived without a DVR before.

Ive had this for awhile now seeing how good the reviews were. But i just cant seem to bring myself to watch it. That josh dude is a lame.

Pretty good movie. He does pretty well in serious roles. Another movie he did when he was younger was Mean Creek. Talk about a huge transition from Nickelodeonto Mean Creek. He still plays a young character but his whole character is night and day.

Great movie for what it is, I dont know what there is to nit pick at. Its an enjoyable watch and everyone did great in it.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Pretty good movie. He does pretty well in serious roles. Another movie he did when he was younger was Mean Creek. Talk about a huge transition from Nickelodeon to Mean Creek. He still plays a young character but his whole character is night and day.
Mean Creek was solid as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

How is this loser gonna roam the streets of early 1990's NYC with that much product, and not get his punk !$$ taxed?
He's right...movie is completely unrealistic, awful interpration of this time period in NYC

The guy from drake and josh? !%% whats up with the emo haircut i think it would of been funny if they would of put michael cera.

Back
Top Bottom