The Walking Dead - Official Thread

The character drama sucks though. We know Rick's not going to die and who really cares if any of the other characters die at this point?

Don't know why people can't just handle character drama. This is way better than what they tried to do in season 2 and 3. This season took the weaknesses from those season and improved them.

im just waiting until the entire cast from the Wire joins the group and they move into B-more.

im just waiting until the entire cast from the Wire joins the group and they move into B-more.

I'd love to see McNulty kick a desk everytime Rick gives on of those infamous blank stares for no reason.. Que the .gif please..:smokin

There were the rumors of there being another show. They should let it be written by the game makers. I want to see what they would do with it.

THATS NOT A RUMOR

AMC supposedly has signed on to do another The Walking Dead but this one will be aired while the other one is on break so we wont have to wait months with out a walking dead it will be year round.

The only info I have seen on it is that the other show will either feature a whole new group in another part of the US. They did this to have a blank page it will be nothing from the comics just a whole new made up cast in a different part of the country (hopefully some where near a beach like Cali or Florida)

I also read it was supposed to be more violent then the one show we have now

ARTICLE:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...spinoff-series-greenlit-amc-article-1.1457478

Last edited:
There were the rumors of there being another show. They should let it be written by the game makers. I want to see what they would do with it.

THATS NOT A RUMOR

AMC supposedly has signed on to do another The Walking Dead but this one will be aired while the other one is on break so we wont have to wait months with out a walking dead it will be year round.

The only info I have seen on it is that the other show will either feature a whole new group in another part of the US. They did this to have a blank page it will be nothing from the comics just a whole new made up cast in a different part of the country (hopefully some where near a beach like Cali or Florida)

I also read it was supposed to be more violent then the one show we have now

ARTICLE:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...spinoff-series-greenlit-amc-article-1.1457478
Dammit why didn't hbo get on this !

**** AMC

eek.gif

its over yo

Looks like next weeks episode is gonna show what The Governor has been up to. Did not expect to see him so soon this season, swore they'd wait til the midseason finale

Back
Top Bottom