The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I liked this episode. Probably good because rick and carl weren't in it.

I was wondering who it was just sitting there behind a gate. At first I thought it was a dude with long hair. Glen could've guilt tripped Tara into doing anything for him. That chick who got out of the army truck was fire. Maybe her and Tara will get down.

So this dude abraham watched the little war go down at the prison and will now pick up whoever is left? Would've been cool to see his group attack woodbury or the new camp the douche governor was in.

I was wondering if wherever him and his people settled is nearby? Like they might've known that people were staying in the prison. Or might've been close enough to hear all the gunfire and tank blasting. Can't be a coincidence they were driving along that road.

I just figured it was down the tracks because how ol dude said follow the tracks that's where you wanna go and that it was a coincidence.

I swear I have no idea how to navigate reddit properly. That **** will always be confusing to me man. It's got to be way more obvious than I think.

son, you aint never lie lol. I gave up trying to understand it years ago.

What's so difficult about it? It's a really simple website. Think of it like the NT Forums. The homepage shows the most popular posts from all the subreddits and each subreddit is a separate forum.

Where is Abraham from? Was he in tallageda nights?

Band of Brothers.

Last edited:
What's so difficult about it? It's a really simple website. Think of it like the NT Forums. The homepage shows the most popular posts from all the subreddits and each subreddit is a separate forum.
Band of Brothers.

Yea and in those separate forums is where it gets crazy looking. I have no idea what im looking at, when it was posted, upvotes and downvotes.

Glenn should leave Maggie for the other chick. She was looking so good last episode
embarassed.gif
Other chick's chesticles were so 
pimp.gif

She nuts... I think they are going to touch on what this world is doing to the youth... That or I have another prediction..

That Carol covered for Lizzie, she caught Lizzie killing Tyrese old lady and hurried up and burned them. Took the hit on it.

That or its just the same type of story line to the twin boys in the comic book. If this is the case, this might be the very controversial episode this season is going to have. Because the comic version of the twin boys was awesome!

So Lizzie is just killing the rabbits for no reason?

apparently so....I thought she did it for food but now I think she just enjoys it.

Killing animals is what serial killers did when they were kids. Bunnies, freakin bunnies. They were just chilling there in the log. Something's wrong with you if you're ruthless to kill some bunnies.

Band of Brothers.
Yea and in those separate forums is where it gets crazy looking. I have no idea what im looking at, when it was posted, upvotes and downvotes.
laugh.gif

It isn't just you man.  I can't be bothered trying to figure out what's going on there anymore.  Any time someone links to a post over there I try to make sense of it for about a minute and then give up. 

Band of Brothers.

The actual topic can be upvoted/downvoted. More upvotes = more popular = closer to the front page. Comments can also be upvoted and downvoted. The comments can be sorted in different ways: best (more upvotes), newest, etc ... You can reply to comments, therefore creating its own "thread" if you will. The time it was submitted is located right under the title.

The actual topic can be upvoted/downvoted. More upvotes = more popular = closer to the front page. Comments can also be upvoted and downvoted. The comments can be sorted in different ways: best (more upvotes), newest, etc ... You can reply to comments, therefore creating its own "thread" if you will. The time it was submitted is located right under the title.

Thanks, yeah see I'm reading that, and totally understand it now....and I guess im just used to the "regular" way a message board works that I can honestly say I know I won't like it that way lol.

To much extra for me.

Lizzie is one of the better characters on the show right now. She's bat sh*t crazy. When she told Mika she isn't like Sasha because Sasha isn't here I started dying. Didn't care one bit about Tyreese's feelings :lol

Lizzie is one of the better characters on the show right now. She's bat sh*t crazy. When she told Mika she isn't like Sasha because Sasha isn't here I started dying. Didn't care one bit about Tyreese's feelings :lol

i agree, the way she delivers her lines isn't ALWAYS the best (you can say that about the entire cast in all honesty) but her bluntness and glazed over look in her eyes while smothering Judith was excellent last week

I hope the walkers kill that little girl. She's annoying. I hope tyrese kills her. Hahahahhahah

lmaooo. yeah i busted out laughing too

Back
Top Bottom