The Walking Dead - Official Thread

This episode was top 5-10 for me of the series. Really don't understand the outrage from some of yall about kids being killed all of a sudden, this show has been violent from day 1. Don't try to have morals now lol. Reasons I thought the episode was great:

1. answered unsolved questions about the rats
2. clear compare and contrast between Lizzie and Mika's characters
3. Carol's goals were consistent, she's been trying to teach the girls to survive in this apocalypse but in the end she realizes both were a lost cause
4. whole episode built up the climax it didn't just pop up out of nowhere
5. stuck to the comic while being unique in it's own way

we used to kill this show about not building suspense or developing characters but this entire episode did a pretty good job of it. Hope they can keep it up to finish out the season

Yeah it's a show Brolic, plenty of messed up things happen on TV and as a whole, we as humanity seem to enjoy watching these things, we love to watch violence over peace...I see why killing a kid on screen may strike a chord being a dad and all, but you gotta understand is just for tv shock value...as foul as it sounds, everything that happened made for this episode to he one of the greats in a long time and let's be honest LIZZIE needed to GO, specially after murdering her sister...

They actually were pretty reserved, we didn't see her head get blown, just the shot and the sound of the body dropping.

someone made the point earlier that essentially people are becoming more selfish and narcisstic in this post-apocalypse and i think thats what we saw with lizzie tonight
I don't think that's the problem with Lizzie. She had serious mental problems and had some sort of disorder.
i understand shes crazy and that the zombie world can do that

im jus tryna offer a deeper explanation than just she was crazy, by rooting her behavior to her character a little bit 
ohwell.gif

Has anyone thought about their destination name? "Terminus" stemming from the root terminal.. Meaning the end. What if when they get there and that's it. They have all given up on life and they are on some just burning people alive as they come. Hence the burned walkers and the huge amount of smoke

Carol did right...lizzie killed her sister...killed...and she didnt have remorse...hell she was skipping and diddy bopping when she was walking with Carol afterwards :lol:

If there's one thing I do disagree with, it's Carol's handling of Mika. As much as we sit here and say Carol is perfectly built for this post apocalyptic world she fails to understand that at the end of the day a (normal) little girl will always react like one. You can't expect her to just be able to willing body someone. Sophia didn't die because she was "too nice". Sophia died due to being caught up in an unfortunate situation and Carol not being able to protect her. So it seems Carol projects that insecurity on Mika. If anything it also shows that as hard as Carol tries to be she's still human herself.

We talk up Carl also but he's also shown plenty of times that as much he thinks he can handle himself, he's still a kid. Look at how he acted when he thought Rick was about to kick the bucket.

Has anyone thought about their destination name? "Terminus" stemming from the root terminal.. Meaning the end. What if when they get there and that's it. They have all given up on life and they are on some just burning people alive as they come. Hence the burned walkers and the huge amount of smoke
The burned walkers and smoke are from the house that Darryl and Beth burned down. They symbolize how close everyone is to each other. 

i was glad the kids got murked

was wishin it 'pon them since they first showed up

my aunt was shocked carol shot her, but i kept tellin her that, THAT was the only way this coulda ended.

still wished we woulda seen zombie lil girl tho before they buried her.

I don't even know if the show is that deep. Whoever named the place maybe just thought it was a cool name.

Garbage. :smh:

Killing kids on TV is what's up now? When Carol's daughter died in the first season it was because Carol was a ****** parent. So it was her fault but at least a zombie killed her daugher. But to have kids offing each other? I'm cool.

This show just lost me.

And then the topper was Carol putting a bullet in a little girl. :smh: I can't ee'm rock with this crap anymore. Got me feeling angry and disgusted. Yes the kids were annoying but all kids can be annoying even my own at times. And had Carol or Tyrese been paying more attention that the girl was a little throwed, then all of this could have been avoided. I mean when she was playing with a zomibe talm bout "friend" she would've lost her knife, gun and alone with other kids privileges right there. ****** parenting/guardianship, ****** episode.

And my search for a new show on Sunday nights begins.

Best episode of the SEASON.... glad they(the show runners) had the balls to do what needed to be done. (part of me was like, hell mightve well murk Judith off while your're at it)

Garbage.
mean.gif

Killing kids on TV is what's up now? When Carol's daughter died in the first season it was because Carol was a ****** parent. So it was her fault but at least a zombie killed her daugher. But to have kids offing each other? I'm cool.

This show just lost me.

And then the topper was Carol putting a bullet in a little girl.
mean.gif
I can't ee'm rock with this crap anymore. Got me feeling angry and disgusted. Yes the kids were annoying but all kids can be annoying even my own at times. And had Carol or Tyrese been paying more attention that the girl was a little throwed, then all of this could have been avoided. I mean when she was playing with a zomibe talm bout "friend" she would've lost her knife, gun and alone with other kids privileges right there. ****** parenting/guardianship, ****** episode.

And my search for a new show on Sunday nights begins.

i was talkin to my cousin last night and he was also wonderin about the meaning of Terminus
I got this from Google. I think the first and second definition may fit this situation perfectly. 

ter·mi·nus

ˈtərmənəs/

noun

noun: terminus; plural noun: termini; plural noun: terminuses

1. 1.

a final point in space or time; an end or extremity.

"the exhibition's terminus is 1962"

• BIOCHEMISTRY

the end of a polypeptide or polynucleotide chain or similar long molecule.

2. 2.

BRIT.

the end of a railroad or other transportation route, or a station at such a point; a terminal.

• an oil or gas terminal.

3. 3.

ARCHITECTURE

a figure of a human bust or an animal ending in a square pillar from which it appears to spring, originally used as a boundary marker in ancient Rome.

i was talkin to my cousin last night and he was also wonderin about the meaning of Terminus

I don't even know if the show is that deep. Whoever named the place maybe just thought it was a cool name.

Terminus is the original name of Atlanta. They're walking in circles. They're headed back to the city famalams.

There were already graves at the site.
They showed tyrese carrying her earlier in this episode the same way as the end.
They even showed Carol using a baby bjorn.

But wasn't there 3 crosses for the graves Carol was burying?
The shoes hanging on one of them were Mika's?
i thought the third grave was a child who previously lived at the house, ala with the walker that mika shot?
Terminus is the original name of Atlanta. They're walking in circles. They're headed back to the city famalams.
eek.gif

I hate that gif up above...unnecessary :smh:

But wasn't there 3 crosses for the graves Carol was burying?
The shoes hanging on one of them were Mika's?

What reason would they have for killing Judith?

Some of you make this too difficult

thought the episode was boring up until the last 20 mins :wow:

lizzie is cray. the only thing she felt bad about was pointing that gun at carol :smh:

they did interviews with the two girls while they were on set. thought that was pretty cool.

Ya'll know those kids are sill alive in REAL LIFE right? :lol:

People catching real life feels over a tv show :lol:

Back
Top Bottom