The Walking Dead - Official Thread

That was in reference to the fact that I'm a regular in here and it will stay that way for some time.
Your passive aggressiveness made it clear that you caught feels.
Let's get back to talking about twd.

you obviously have NO IDEA what 'passive aggressive' or 'caught feels' even means
this post would be an example of passive aggressiveness.

Now this meme lmao!!

Seems like This Finale for Season 4 could be similar to Season 1's The Walking Dead Video game Ep: 2. Nice lady and her boys live on a farm helps Lee's injured friend named Mark (A loyal comrade to the group) but then keeps Lee's groups away from checking up on him. The Kind Lady and her boys supposedly say they're taking care of him but really torturing him. Lee sneaks around and finds Mark barely alive in the bathroom sliced up ready to be eatin up for dinner. Cannibals. 
Seems similar: Game series/Show series....SPOILER ALERT!  for Those who Don't follow the Walking Dead Video Game Series Season 1

Last edited:

Seems like This Finale for Season 4 could be similar to Season 1's The Walking Dead Video game Ep: 2. Nice lady and her boys live on a farm helps Lee's injured friend named Mark (A loyal comrade to the group) but then keeps Lee's groups away from checking up on him. The Kind Lady and her boys supposedly say they're taking care of him but really torturing him. Lee sneaks around and finds Mark barely alive in the bathroom sliced up ready to be eatin up for dinner. Cannibals. 
OR....OR!....you could use some damn spoiler tags for anyone who hasnt played yet. ****.
mean.gif

I mean the game came out awhile back...season 2 just came out couple months ago and so on...my mistake for all who never watched the walk through's of the TWD game series. There actually very addicting like the show. I edited my post for the rest. Mybad  @TEKtheMAESTRO  & @iYen  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom