The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Little late to be asking this. Show jumped the shark when they were on the farm for too long and couldn't redeem themselves with The Governor.

'TWD is the hot dogs of television :lol: TWD is pig anuses :lol: :smh: '

Last edited:
Carl Poppa! :pimp:

the show is only worth watching for the jokes that come after. the worse the show, the better the jokes.

season 4 funniness >>>> season 1 funniness

Last edited:
First 4 min of the Season 5 Premiere for those who can't wait:

Last edited:
Can't wait...

Still like the show a lot
smile.gif
Check out the walking dead comic or game, if you haven't already.

Already hate for the season that hasn't even started yet. Not supprised at all

Inb4

1. This season will suck
2. "That's not how it was in the comics! Grrrrr!"
3. "I hate this show but im too invested to stop watching so I'll keep watching because I don't like it but I have no choice"

Anything else im missing?

Last edited:
I got a feeling that we will be purging a lot of the cast tonight.
I hope it's Glenn and or Maggie (preferably Maggie) and that group of dummies that are supposed to be going to DC
Already hate for the season that hasn't even started yet. Not surprised at all

Inb4

1. This season will suck
3. "I hate this show but in too invested to stop watching so I'll keep watching because I don't like it but I have no choice"

Yes, I can't wait for the traditional 10 page discussion about the comics and the spoilers that come with it.

Last edited:
Already hate for the season that hasn't even started yet. Not supprised at all

Inb4

1. This season will suck
3. "I hate this show but in too invested to stop watching so I'll keep watching because I don't like it but I have no choice"

You've pretty much got it covered.
laugh.gif

Glen aint going nowhere. I wish ya'll can stop wishing for my guy to go. First major person dying is either Tyreeses' sister, Abraham, or mullet dude.

Glen aint going nowhere. I wish ya'll can stop wishing for my guy to go. First major person dying is either Tyreeses' sister, Abraham, or mullet dude.
Glenn could've evolved into a dope character before he got with Maggie, after that he turned wack 

Back
Top Bottom