The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Not related, but how has the comic been lately? I haven't read an issue in a while.
depending on where you left off, the comic is still pretty good imo

they take a different turn into some new territory, but you can already tell they're gonna be dealing with the same ish. Just different people

That dude that came into the trailer at the flashback definitely gave me "Negan"..

Supposedly he's confirmed to be in the season :nerd:

Carol is certified

Rick wanted to go back for seconds but the rest were too scared

Cutty gotta stop all this gentle giant nonsense.

Last edited:
Great episode to kick the season off.

Carol > Rick

Morgan back :pimp:

I guess the dudes who got Beth where the same people who was raping the girls the old lady was talking about to Carol.

...could this show be a follow up to the Wire...

The bloodshed was abundant throughout this episode

Good Lord.
laugh.gif

Very good premiere.

Last edited:
Carol stock through the roof, knew she was about that life when Rick left her and she took it like an absolute G! Amazing episode, the end brought the feels!

Oh snapppp!!!!!! MORGAAAAAAANNNNN!!!! I watched the show on DVR and thought the episode was over! Then they come through with Morgan, son this season on swole!

The firework shot at the propane tank was ultra corney.  Pretty good episode though i'm glad they're all back together so we don't get any more of the jumping around stories with full episodes of only 3 characters 

Carol is a G!!!!

Cutty gotta get it together. :smh:

Maggie still not giving a F about her sister. :lol:

Did Michonne get her sword back? :nerd:

Hopefully Tara puts the moves on Rosita :evil: :pimp:

Still can't tell if Eugene is full of it or not.

Morgan back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Hope they didn't blow their load with this premiere. Cuz it was better than any ep from the last season I watched but maybe that's cuz I took such a long break from this show :lol:

The chick made the Wolverine claws out of the wood from the train though? :lol:

Only other thing I can see worry for is that these black dudes better be scared. Preacher next ep, Morgan trailing from behind sheeeit it might be Bob's or Tyrese's time to bite the dust :smh: Gotta say they still haven't made Tyrese the badass he needs to be or was in the comics. Oh and Eugene is insanely annoying, can't get use to him any time he opens his mouth.

Found myself wondering where was Beth this ep too :lol: :nerd:

Rick was completely right in wanting to make sure all those Terminus ppl were dead. Glen and co a bunch of tired chumps. Wonder why Carol wasn't down for it the way she's getting down.

The Terminus group's reasoning is crazy. So what if you got raped and abused by some group that took advantage of you? Getting revenge is one thing but at what point is cannibalism the move? One of the main perpetrators they just locked up until he went crazy. Didn't even eat him.

Not related, but how has the comic been lately? I haven't read an issue in a while.
Still good but right now it's just okay given the new arc after Neagan. Gotta a new threat that took it to a whole other level with hiding from walkers by putting their guts on themselves.

depending on where you left off, the comic is still pretty good imo

they take a different turn into some new territory, but you can already tell they're gonna be dealing with the same ish. Just different people
I stopped when Rick told Negan how they was going to keep him alive and show him that things could change and whatever. I read the synopsis for the next issue and it says 2 years later and I was like wtf.

Back
Top Bottom