The Walking Dead - Official Thread

at this point, i dont even care if the story makes sense. as long as it is entertaining :smokin

The way he talks and the whole delivery of it is annoying. I did not expect that from reading the comics.

Insanely douchey.

Last edited:
The tyrese talk makes think of the line from this is the end
That dudes gained weight since he has been here....hes got to go ooooooooooo

I want to know how is Cutty getting fat during this apocalypse.

There's hardly any food out there but Cutty's stomach looking larger than usual.

Also the preview for next week looks like Sargent Carver is making an appearance.

Probably after Boardwalk Empire ends Omar is going to be on this show too.

:rofl:

I was thinking homie been adding the lobster tails to all his meals with his TWD checks.

Cutty built like your grill master uncle at the family barbecue

Dude is so non threatening

His function on the show is to hold the baby 

Did anyone catch that scene when abraham was telling rosita to wait to tell the group something as they were leaving terminus? Wondering whats going on with that.

I just asked that same on the previous page. basically it was to tell Rick they headed to dc

Yea. Something tells me Eugene has zero idea on the cure. They're in georgia, how the hell they getting to washington?

i don't see how it is so hard. they had cars and gas in the beginning. it will only take about 2 full tanks of gas to get to dc

what's the problem? I that's right the show would end then

mean.gif

This show is going to end like all zombie movies, either they find some dude that gets bit and does not turn or they all die....

Eugene is still a lame even in the comics.

All the show did was manage to make him 10x more annoying than I thought he could be.

Yeah but he provides character to a boring drawn out story

watch he will end up being a fan favorite like Darryl, Morgan, and now Carol

and to everyone talking about leave the comic book talk out of here im fine with that BUT this is a show based off a comic if I feel like im spoiling anything that isnt already known to the masses I will always put it in spoilers check my thread history in here. EVERYBODY knows Rick and Carl not gonna die you dont have to read the comics to know that! They are the main characters. Does Batman die in The Dark Knight? Does Uma Thurman die in Kill Bill?

as much as I have contributed to this thread since day 1 posting all the scripts and early episode synopsis and making sure the ones who are spoiling anything put it in spoilers......Im the last person yall should be coming after

/rant :lol:

Sorry I've been absent from the thread. Been busy moving into my new place.

Anything yall think I should add to the thread title or front page?

Episode one was :smokin

Eugene is full of ****. I want to know what's really in Washington.

He probably wants to get to moonshine and his cousins in Washington.

Was watching the episode when they get into the cdc on a local channel. Life was so good back then. Clean, secure place. It had rooms, a nice cafeteria, stuff to drink, computers.

Back
Top Bottom