The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Got rid of the threat there was no reason to split up and rush to DC. :rolleyes

They were chillin before Bob went missing and they know Carol/Daryll left willingly

Last edited:
Great episode. When Rick pops them :pimp:
Very satisfying

"We just wanted to save the bullets" :pimp:

Last edited:
Tyrese is not soft. This is the same man that beasted about 14+ zombies swarming all around him. By himself. Multiple times. With his bare hands.

Tyrese is terry cloth.

He didn't kill kyle orton in the shed.
He was trying to get Sasha to forgive gareth and crew for eating Bob's leg.
When gareth and his crew came for war, he stood by Judith's side instead of strapping up. Carl was ready for action. Rosita was too.
When Rick came back, he stood in the door horrified that they were killing people there to kill him.

Psssh. I wouldn't be surprised if he stabbed the chair cushion instead of Bob

Loved how rick shot dude fingers off w no hesitation.

also, i like how they didnt drag this whole terminus people the entire season. like the governor crap like really, it got old fast.

The writer talked about how the season will see several locations, and several bad guys so im hoping walking dead will make up for how whack sons of anarchy final season is going
laugh.gif

damn my boy bob should atleast gotten a swig of that EZ Jeezy or some sympathy top.

:smh: @ maggie, shorty can care less about her sister. If i was Beth i'd say my sister died back at the prison

i don't see Tyrese and Eugene lasting with the group too long, think they gonna venture off seems like they not built for that life. :smh: got my people from the wire soft like baby poop.

Wait did Maggie once again give no thought of her sister and get on that bus to DC?
laugh.gif
Then we get an ep about Beth?
laugh.gif
Maggie's trifling. I tried to explain to myself why she acting like this but this is next level
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Me too.  Tried to rationalize it and chalked it up to a number of ZA-related reasons.  

Nope.  Can't defend this broad anymore.  Beth is dead to her.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Dope ep I thought.

One question though, this dude Tyrese pounded dudes face in in that cabin for tying to hurt Judith, he acted as if he killed the dude, anyway, they show the dude tonight, and his face isn't even busted up. Bad edit.

If Beth gets back to the group and she's like Maggie must've been worrying about her like crazy every day, will everyone just stay quiet and slightly nod their heads?

Dope ep I thought.

One question though, this dude Tyrese pounded dudes face in in that cabin for tying to hurt Judith, he acted as if he killed the dude, anyway, they show the dude tonight, and his face isn't even busted up. Bad edit.
Wasn't dude's face all swollen?

Dope ep I thought.

what were you watching dude had the will smith hitch eye

So, what was the point of Army dude and Scientist staying for a night? They didn't help at all. 
My question is why were they in such a rush to leave? The only reason they were ready to dip was because the Hunters were out there as a threat to them. Once they offed them, the threat was gone and now they're still gonna leave? Coulda just waited...

My question is why were they in such a rush to leave? The only reason they were ready to dip was because the Hunters were out there as a threat to them. Once they offed them, the threat was gone and now they're still gonna leave? Coulda just waited...
This!

Back
Top Bottom