The Walking Dead - Official Thread

"so do we" :pimp:

pace is slow this first half, hope it starts picking up.

the walking dead been trolling all along, they shouldve just named the boy Chris

just realized his boy was in the walking dead briefly as well

Last edited:
The van landed in its wheels though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And wtf was Carol doin running out in the street like that?

I hated the way the van landed. I was mad as hell at that fudged detail. Like yo, that's not how physics works b. Weight distribution was completely nonexistent.

i knew as soon as the characters split up a month ago that we were in for this trash again. The show is just so much better when they keep everything together and keep the story moving. Like the first few episodes of this season for example.  And the first half of last season

Last edited:
This season is decent so far. Besides the van and carol running out and getting hit by a car like a deer at night, it could have been a lot worse.

Just imagine if they went back to their old tactics, they wouldve spent the whole episode on carol and the flashbacks.

The lost refence :pimp:

Im liking that they're slowly curving away from the comics.

Ya boy Cutty is smug as **** on Law & Order SVU right now after knocking out Megan Goode Ray Rice style :smh: :lol:

Beating on chicks in the civilized world, can't kill cannibals and ppl that threaten infants in the zombie world :stoneface:

Last edited:
I'm calling it now.

This episode is going to be them planning the Assault and next episode is going to be the Assault.

They stretched out what could've been one classic episode into 3 mediocre ones. This is why this show can't be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom