The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Man, these dudes suck at base finding. I would've been found the dope base in the cut somewhere.

These dudes been literally walking down the same road for years.

Would have found me a big *** Atlanta mansion, gated, generator, surveillance center, green house, pool. Chillin lmao.

Gotta enjoy the apocalypse.

Last edited:
I'm with you SneakerHeathen. No way I'd be  walking anywhere either. At all. I'd be in a vehicle, period. **** that.

Episode was drawn out, extremely. Seems like I'm getting dead on this show a bit.

And how are there no celebrity zombies? Or people?

Its Atlanta, I KNOW Gucci Mane still alive. Should be next cast member playing himself.

#Burr
#FreeGuwop.

30 minutes of commercials, 29 of filler 30 seconds of next weeks previews and 30 seconds of actual progression

I still love this show tho

nah glen stays cause if hes gone theres no more asians on the show and that'd really piss me off they gotta have at least 1 asian on the show. like i doubt they'd bring another one on.
This makes it sound even worse that Glen is the token Asian.

Got black guys dropping like flies only to be replaced but the thought of Glen dying and being replaced is unlikely as hell :lol:

Aaron/Jacob created the zombie world so that he could find his replacement to run the island, before the man in black gets to it. Rick/Jack leads but ultimately itll be the most unexpected to inherit the kingdom...gabriel/hurly.

I like the message of the episode (gods plan? NT joke :lol:)

But man that was a lot to watch before that came to light.

Back
Top Bottom