The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Swear I'd be chillin somewhere in a big *** gated mansion. On everything.

Would have a blackhawk helicopter as my personal street sweeper, wish some cannibals would start something.

But its a show so of course these idiots keep walking around aimlessly.
Srsly

They just left a big *** gated community, could have holed up in a few of those houses 
mean.gif

If other humans came knocking they could have sniped them from the top floor

Better than wandering back roads with no shelter or food or water 
laugh.gif
 sleeping in random barns is better? Come on breh

Would have a blackhawk helicopter as my personal street sweeper, wish some cannibals would start something.

I always felt like if a real zombie outbreak were to happen, there would be small islands that would be unaffected and people would be continuing normal life there. I'd get a boat and a map and start looking around.

Last edited:
Eugene is on the Joe Rogan podcast, pretty decent episode, quite a lot of talk about the show and what people are like off set etc.

Link here....

Plus there is no way that Aron dude is good news, the girls should have shot him straight away

Srsly

They just left a big *** gated community, could have holed up in a few of those houses :smh:

If other humans came knocking they could have sniped them from the top floor

Better than wandering back roads with no shelter or food or water :lol:  sleeping in random barns is better? Come on breh

They said in the episode where Tyreese dropped that its a good idea but that location was poor for it due to all the trees. They could get ambushed like they did at the Prison.

I used to be like you guys complaining about the episodes (lets be real I still do) but come on listen to and actually pay attention to the show before asking these question.

Last edited:
Also take into account they they DO NOT want to stay put. It's been brought up several times. They aren't content with just making it. They need a goal to keep them wanting to live

ya'll should be writers

Show would be over by now, would've went,

Rick wakes up,
Sees helicopter outside hospital,
Gets in copter,
Fly to Atlanta mansions,
Pick mansion,
Live in mansion,
Flourish.

Fin.

Would have had Rick smashing some dimepiece Atlanta housewife and walking around sipping fine champagne. Iced out with a cache of military grade weaponry.

**** Corl & whats her face.

Really enjoying this season. I read this thread to see everyone's input. Some good and some bad. lol.

the scene where they were holding off the walkers at the barn door was obnoxious.

i hope nobody watching that had epilepsy

^it was like they were trying to recreate the Raptor cage transfer scene from Jurassic Park. Shoooot Heeerrrr! :lol:

They said in the episode where Tyreese dropped that its a good idea but that location was poor for it due to all the trees. They could get ambushed like they did at the Prison.

I used to be like you guys complaining about the episodes (lets be real I still do) but come on listen to and actually pay attention to the show before asking these question.
So it's better to be roving aimlessly in the forest where you can be ambushed at any time with no shelter or protection

Shut up

So it's better to be roving aimlessly in the forest where you can be ambushed at any time with no shelter or protection

Shut up

Its better to find a better place to hole up... like they are trying to do. Sit down and continue to watch the show.

Its better to find a better place to hole up... like they are trying to do. Sit down and continue to watch the show.
You mean like the gated community with dozens of homes

What would be better than that

The gated community where most of the homes were burned down. They don't even have the man power to properly make that place habitable or to properly defend that place.

The gated community where most of the homes were burned down. They don't even have the man power to properly make that place habitable or to properly defend that place.
Most of the homes? They didn't even show the entire neighborhood and they walked through a few homes still in nice shape

I understand it's a part of the show to keep moving so I'm not even complaining, if they stayed in the gated community it would be a boring *** show. I get that

Just saying the logic you trying to pull doesn't make much sense. They are basically vulnerable every moment of the day when they're on the road or in the forest. Getting to DC seems to be taking a while and now they ran into a new group probably with bad intentions

Last edited:
Most of the homes? They didn't even show the entire neighborhood and they walked through a few homes still in nice shape

I understand it's a part of the show to keep moving so I'm not even complaining, if they stayed in the gated community it would be a boring *** show. I get that

Just saying the logic you trying to pull doesn't make much sense. They are basically vulnerable every moment of the day when they're on the road or in the forest. Getting to DC seems to be taking a while and now they ran into a new group probably with bad intentions

To be completely honest, from watching this show it seems they are always vulnerable no matter where they are. Either a walker, a human or a cold will come to find them.

Rick said they can't defend when Michonne was arguing your case. I didn't even mention the half walkers they found. Something was up with that place. Sad thing is we probably won't ever find out what

Back
Top Bottom