The Walking Dead - Official Thread

People out they minds or just refuse to see the black agenda on this show. Not one single strong black character and any time one of them starts to pick up momentum they get offed.
Half the cast including Daryl needs to get offed b.

Eh....Ever heard of Michonne bro?...in order of toughest we have

-Carol
-Rick
-Michonne
-Daryl

YA wilding with this racist talk, as if the only weak people have been blacks :rofl: YA dead *** want every black character to be toughest that ever live...just stop it man...there have been far more white weak characters, they have killed almost as many kids, they have a far smaller number of Asians and Hispanics...YA seriously need to stop :lol:

-Carol
-Rick
-Michonne
-Daryl

YA wilding with this racist talk, as if the only weak people have been blacks
roll.gif
YA dead *** want every black character to be toughest that ever live...just stop it man...there have been far more white weak characters, they have killed almost as many kids, they have a far smaller number of Asians and Hispanics...YA seriously need to stop
laugh.gif
I think Abraham can take any 1 of them in hand to hand combat.  Abraham always been a G.  But if she gets her sword, Michonne is the best melee fighter in the group so I see with what you're saying on how strong they made her

Last edited:

-Carol
-Rick
-Michonne
-Daryl

YA wilding with this racist talk, as if the only weak people have been blacks :rofl: YA dead *** want every black character to be toughest that ever live...just stop it man...there have been far more white weak characters, they have killed almost as many kids, they have a far smaller number of Asians and Hispanics...YA seriously need to stop :lol:

False!

Rick
Daryl
Carol
Carl
Abraham

And I'm dominican b

In regards to Glenn being the only Asian on the show, he was a capable character in the source material, and he's being handled as such on the show. 

Now, if we're going by "tropes", Glenn has a yssup prize...in the zombie apocalypse.

Bruh shoulda been dead.

However, because the writers have given him stuff to do, and developed his character; he's become a fan favorite. 

Since, he's become a fan favorite he's near untouchable.

You know the fact that walking dead has Five black characters to kill off and more left over says something positive about the show.

Walking dead has way more diversity that 99% of TV shows.

I have my problems with the show but diversity def isn't one of them.

Gabe might be the most dangerous of ALL. He's resoonsable for killing the majority of town and now the town they're in now. Brainwashing the group with his Jesus BS

He's black btw....... :smh:

michonne passed on that life b. once she thought about her kid again, she's been getting more and more tender hearted. she's almost completely domestic now bruh.

B4 coming into this thread I been saying the black characters have been portrayed as idiots at best. This is not a conspiracy theory these are facts....

B4 coming into this thread I been saying the black characters have been portrayed as idiots at best. This is not a conspiracy theory these are facts....

How was tyeses an idiot? Because he was nice? Would you like him to be "bout dat life"? Now we have Sasha who's a killer, is she an idiot? How was bob an idiot? How was michone an idiot? She's was the survivor of them all

Last edited:

People out they minds or just refuse to see the black agenda on this show. Not one single strong black character and any time one of them starts to pick up momentum they get offed.
Half the cast including Daryl needs to get offed b.

-Carol
-Rick
-Michonne
-Daryl

YA wilding with this racist talk, as if the only weak people have been blacks
roll.gif
YA dead *** want every black character to be toughest that ever live...just stop it man...there have been far more white weak characters, they have killed almost as many kids, they have a far smaller number of Asians and Hispanics...YA seriously need to stop
laugh.gif
An earlier response of yours references the other characters of color, "not having what it takes to survive in zombie apocalypse."

Nobody has implied that they believe every Black character has "to the be toughest that ever live." 

Stop it.

They've killed about the same amount of black and white people.

About 1/3 of the main characters on the show have been black (characters with names). Not even 1/3 of the population of the United States is black.

The show has diversity. The show kills off everyone. No need to think there's a conspiracy about killing black folks off. Last time I checked Rick's group recently offed two rival groups made almost entirely of white people.

Would it have been better if those rival groups were made entirely of blacks? If the show was racist then Rick's group would be all whites, Terminus and the Governor's groups would be all blacks. As far as I recall there was only two blacks killed out of those entire groups (20+ people, including kids and elderly folks.) So lets all chill on the "Is a tv show racist" talk and come back to the 21st century where people don't see color.

Last edited:
Its. not. about. diversity. (though there could be more Asians and Hispanics/Latin@s  Governor was supposed to be Mexican)

Its about how they handle characters of color.

Which is extremely poor.

Last edited:
How was tyeses an idiot? Because he was nice? Would you like him to be "bout dat life"? Now we have Sasha who's a killer, is she an idiot? How was bob an idiot? How was michone an idiot? She's was the survivor of them all
the first black dude who look like ZBO was borderline ******ed... tyreese, where do I begin with his Tom foolery, going ALl the way to the governor days he was never solid mentally, very weak minded individual. Noah was okay but he had his ****** moments as well. The pastor is an idiot... Bob was a drunk who almost got himself and others when he first got on the scene.....

Of course they have killed more white characters. What's the white to black character ratio? I'm 100% positive it's more whites. probably the same amount of kid characters then blacks as well.

the first black dude who look like ZBO was borderline ******ed... tyreese, where do I begin with his Tom foolery, going ALl the way to the governor days he was never solid mentally, very weak minded individual. Noah was okay but he had his ****** moments as well. The pastor is an idiot... Bob was a drunk who almost got himself and others when he first got on the scene.....

Now go down the other line. Shane was an idiot. Rick is now a rapist mall cop. Fake scientist is a fake scientist. Red head dude is a horny college kid.....

Works both ways.

Just want them to get rid of all these unnecessary extra characters. It takes two episodes to find out what they doing.

Man, take all this race **** elsewhere. 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Create a new thread about how different races are portrayed in the media.  But don't get this thread locked because your jimmies are rustled, whether it be legitimate or not.  

Back
Top Bottom