The Walking Dead - Official Thread

The only explanation for the three of them surviving

This got me. I watch TWD emulating the Jags fan gif all the time. I love the show, but the writing is so damn bad.
And why did she wait so long to kill them?

Once she opened that door, she could have sliced their head off. But no, they waited and that made noise, which then attracted the whorde outside.

yea michonne was full of dumb last ep 
mean.gif

most egregious was not mercy killing dude tho 
sick.gif

like if anything dude should have been bait to draw the crowd away before the horde even got outside the pet shop 
nerd.gif

glenn my dude and all, hate it had to be him

he surviving ya'll :smokin
cant he shoot off his flare

so...next week's ep is about morgan

Last edited:
TWD is so good right now. I can't even comprehend it.

If you told me TWD was going to be this good while I was on season 2, I'd tell you "get the .... outta here."

TWD is so good right now. I can't even comprehend it.
If you told me TWD was going to be this good while I was on season 2, I'd tell you "get the .... outta here."

It could only get better from season 2. There's no way it could be any worse. Also, we're only 3 episodes in. :lol:

Yall are forgetting about Season 5.. the first 3 episodes were great (season premeire was arguably the best episode), 2nd episode was good, and 3rd episode was also REALLY good (rick and his crew brutally kill Gareth), then it went downhill from there, with the 4th episode being a Beth flashback.

Season 6 is starting to mirror season 5 with the first 3 episodes being awesome, then going to a boring 90 minute morgan flashback

It could only get better from season 2. There's no way it could be any worse. Also, we're only 3 episodes in.
laugh.gif
Season 5 was really good as well.

I expected the opener to be alright, but they pulling out all the stops.

Ep. 1 was season finale quality.

I'll be truly amazed, if the whole season is this good.

Last edited:

Yall are forgetting about Season 5.. the first 3 episodes were great (season premeire was arguably the best episode), 2nd episode was good, and 3rd episode was also REALLY good (rick and his crew brutally kill Gareth), then it went downhill from there, with the 4th episode being a Beth flashback.

Season 6 is starting to mirror season 5 with the first 3 episodes being awesome, then going to a boring 90 minute morgan flashback
Yeah this season has been great so far. Probably my favorite start yet.

I don't know about the next episode either. I really don't care to see a Morgan flashback in all honesty. A flashback takes away so much of the tension that's important in this show. Obviously he's not going to die in his flashback. Obviously none of the current characters are going to die in his flashback. It's just boring as hell to watch, especially if they devote an entire episode to it. There's nothing at stake with these flashback eps.

Last edited:
morgan flashback has promise. i thought itd be boring at first too, but think about it. theyre gonna have to show what happened since he first met rick. so hopefully we'll see him have to fight through or survive a herd, we should also expect to see his own wife eat his son, then... they gotta explain why he set up an entire town's worth of booby traps. im thinking he got attacked by hella zombies or even people and put those defenses up. they gotta show ALL of that. imo thats why the episode is so long. 

think about all the COOL stuff they could show with morgan. hopefully they do. and with seeing how theyve handled the season this far? ill put my faith in it. and the fact that its an hour and a half alone means this ep was SO good.... they really couldnt cut it down to fit in an hour. thats a good sign isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom