eek.gif

that zombie abraham faced off with was mad af 
laugh.gif

"i like the way you call ******** 

abraham swiped the uniform 
laugh.gif

i didnt understand those peoples story at all 
nerd.gif

they burned up a forest full of walkers, and those people were mad about it?

who were the two bodies in the greenhouse?

still no glenn 
mean.gif

No idea why Abraham would take sasha over rosita :smh:

Dude is trying to take down all the women that aren't tied down.

He might be trying to get a threesome going with Sasha and Rosita.

Rick better be worried about him running up in Jessie.

If he thinks Glenn is dead he might go after Maggie.

Abraham's smash list

Rosita
Micchone
Sasha
Maggie
Jessie

Daryl lost a motorcycle and a crossbow but came up on that fuel truck.

Darryl's lucky they didn't take his jacket too.
He got his whole essense stolen. :smh:

Last edited:
they didn't save Rick. otherwise he would've mentioned seeing them back to the folks at Alexandria.

the story he told them was only that they are waiting for Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham as he believed they were still on their mission of taking the walkers 20 miles out. I'm guessing it was Glenn on the radio.

It was not Glenn on the radio man.

I rewatched it last night at the midnight showing and right when I tuned in Daryl just pulled up with the fuel truck to save Sasha and Guile.

I remember you guys in here talking about this part and even my girl saying it was Glenn so I turned the TV all the way up and you can clearly tell that it's not Glenn's voice.

It definitely sounds like Rick but as another poster just mentioned that they couldn't have saved Rick from the RV because they would have went back with him (they don't know about Glenn yet) and Rick would have mentioned them when he got back to Alexandria.

I think one of the wolves or someone else might have picked up the walkie talkie radio and it luring Sasha, Daryl, and Guile into a trap and that's going to be the storyline for the second half of next season.

The storyline for the past 3 weeks since Glenn is all taking place at the same time they're just showing different perspective and POV's from the different groups, but everything is happening simultaneously and only like a few hours have passed going forward.

Has to be Glenn unless somebody else hopped in on their frequency looking for someone to help them or set them up; hell could be the cats that jacked Darryl not too long ago. These shows do leave a lot of loose ends though :lol: They never go on the offensive unless their backs are against the wall and even then they're hesitant. What we do know is that the group that Wade was leading is food when those walkers get there :lol:

This dude Glenn alive only to die at the end of the season or the beginning of the next. Them introducing Negan is proof that they won't let Glenn go out like that.

Last edited:
Dude is trying to take down all the women that aren't tied down.

He might be trying to get a threesome going with Sasha and Rosita.

Rick better be worried about him running up in Jessie.

If he thinks Glenn is dead he might go after Maggie.

Abraham's smash list

Rosita
Micchone
Sasha
Maggie
Jessie

Daryl lost a motorcycle and a crossbow but came up on that fuel truck.
Abraham the Yambs Slayer.

We need more Rosita scenes though, nah mean?

Last edited:
I don't like the idea of the walkie being a trap and will carry over into the next season. I like mid season finales to be conclusive and the season finales to be cliffhangers

This was the episode of come ups.  Abraham came up on those RPG rocket launchers and the military uniform 
laugh.gif
 and Darryl came up on the fuel truck

Norman Reedus confirmed that it's not Glenn on the radio.
link?
One word ignited The Walking Dead fandom last night when a simple "help" was heard over the walkie talkie as Daryl (Norman Reedus), Abraham (Michael Cudlitz) and Sasha (Sonequa Martin-Green) raced back to Alexandria after an ambush. Could it be? Is it Glenn (Steven Yeun) signaling he has really survived and AMC can stop pretending like the character is dead? Nope.

"Not Glenn. The only thing I'll say is that it's not Glenn," Reedus told Yahoo TV.

Welp.

Reedus told The Hollywood Reporter it was somebody from Alexandria.

Yeun's name has remained off the credits following his final appearance surrounded by walkers with guts all over him. But were they his guts? That is the question.

http://www.eonline.com/news/716081/...-norman-reedus-just-crushed-your-glenn-dreams

show was/is poo again.

darryl got treated like a lil *****. run dem yams b.

all these meh *** side quests. like taxi and paramedic missions in GTA. Get back to the main plot b.

The suspension of belief of science is annoying sometimes. The people in the glass, that killed the girl....wait what? how'd they get in that glass? Don't tell me it melted and covered them unless they used napalm and a cover to keep heat form escaping to turn the forest into a furnace. The accelerant they used had to be more than just gasoline. You need upwards of 2200 degrees Fahrenheit to melt glass to full on liquid. Even just 1300 only gets you to a honey/mollases type texture. It's a reach. so many damn reaches.

so abraham finna knock off sasha? meh, could be worse. it'd be better if she took care of herself some lol.

Rosalita must have herpes. or she must be a *****. nobody wants to deal with her ****. its always the pretty ******* with the most problems lol.

glenn, where you at b?

all this stress, how does maggie not miscarriage?

darryl only has limited arrows right? i mean when he doesnt have the crossbow? in video games, if you lose a weapon and then gain it again late, you go back to default ammo stock. but if those people use it, i highly doubt they're going to be running around collecting the arrows back. realistically, they'd shoot the 4-5 arrows on it an ten toss it on the side of the road. they'll dead the bike too when it run out of gas. OR, since they now have the items, do they inturn get unlimited arrows and fuel?

Back
Top Bottom