The Walking Dead - Official Thread

well the cat was out of the bag... i had the same spoiler but didnt want to say it... glad someone did the dirty work and not me :lol:

At least he didn't say anything else
nerd.gif
is there anything else to say? 
nerd.gif

Oh ****, my bad, I'll add a spoiler :lol:

Edit: Looks like my post was deleted, so all yall cats who quoted me better edit right now.

Last edited:
I hope they show how the hell Rick got out from that R/V.
Yeah, I wish the explained that too. But from the looks of it, I really don't think they will.

I was suprised my wife was looking forward to seeing how Rick got out of the RV.

And in regards to Glen:
If the spoiler is true, I am happy to hear about that. But I hope that doesn't delay the inevitable. I hope they keep him around for the entire series.

Would be nice if he ended up being the only survivor from the OG group at the end of the series lol.

Damn this always happens.

I click the spoiler because I want to know what happens, but then when I find out I feel bummed and realize I shouldn't have :smh:

Oh ****, my bad, I'll add a spoiler :lol:

Edit: Looks like my post was deleted, so all yall cats who quoted me better edit right now.

Nope. You know what you were doing, let mods take care of you

:lol:, I wasn't even thinking that some people wouldn't read the spoiler. It's almost like u have to had not seen the episode to find out how it turns out though. Once we found out that they casted Negan, you had an idea how everything was going to play out.

laugh.gif
, I wasn't even thinking that some people wouldn't read the spoiler. It's almost like u have to had not seen the episode to find out how it turns out though. Once we found out that they casted Negan, you had an idea how everything was going to play out.
True about Negan. But the show has already changed various outcomes from the comic book. So we don't know for sure, if the event with Negan will be associated with you know who.
laugh.gif

There are other scenarios floating around that things won't go as we originally thought with negan but we shall see

:lol: , I wasn't even thinking that some people wouldn't read the spoiler. It's almost like u have to had not seen the episode to find out how it turns out though. Once we found out that they casted Negan, you had an idea how everything was going to play out.
True about Negan. But the show has already changed various outcomes from the comic book. So we don't know for sure, if the event with Negan will be associated with you know who. :lol:

I don't think they'll change that part since it's a big part of the comic series. The thing w/ Rick and his hand was a part but not anything to be upset about if they changed it. They've pretty much set the series up for that key moment that may or may not happen to one of the characters in the future.

There are other scenarios floating around that things won't go as we originally thought with negan but we shall see
i cant imagine itll happen like the comic, because that would just be too graphic for amc, i think

Back
Top Bottom