The Walking Dead - Official Thread

If maggie dies then the whole Greene family would be gone

Season 4 Mid season finale : hershel dies

Season 5 mid season finale : beth dies

season 6 mid season finale : maggie dies
xnRngFg.jpg

She either miscarries or dies, there is no reason to lug another toddler around....I'm scare they might still off Glenn, TWD loves toying with emotions...

I'm sure a couple of the B-listers bite the dust, Eugene, Rosita, Sasha, The scumbag priest, Tara...maybe even Morgan but highly doubt it.

Last edited:
I need to catch the past 2 eps.
The ep after "Glenn's death" kind of put me off.
On it now.

Last edited:
This last episode had me looking at the clock to see how much time was left. Hope it doesn't end up like this every episode

She either miscarries or dies, there is no reason to lug another toddler around....I'm scare they might still off Glenn, TWD loves toying with emotions...

I'm sure a couple of the B-listers bite the dust, Eugene, Rosita, Sasha, The scumbag priest, Tara...maybe even Morgan but highly doubt it.

Morgan is the prime candidate IMO, you know how they always pull the redemption arc with these characters. Having that entire episode devoted to Morgan's backstory and then him trying to sneak medical help to the wolf he has in the cell is just laying the groundwork. I think Carol or the Wolf ends up killing him

I bet Enid is going to introduce the survivors to Alexandria and
thats where Negan will kill Glenn 
youve got to be bout the dumbest mother... bruh. SPOILER that ****. do  u think everyone in here reads the comics? some of yall man i swear.... smh

I look at the characters and wonder who's story can be told more out of the crew. I think Sasha or Abe could become A-listers. Eugene has to go at some point, he's a waste of space, he literally does nothin.

all i will say is something will happen to 1 major character and negative on the speculation with maggie

Im dropping hints not spoiling because on Sunday you will be like :wow: me included... i know what will happen but i want to see it on the screen and not just read about it

i think we're going to get back in line with the comics for this finale 
deanna gonna die shooting wild at the zombies
jesse and her family gonna die gettin ate by a swarm of zombies after the youngest one gets too scared to run. rick chops her arm off to save himself

carl might lose an eye, either to deanna or jesse other son

jesse and her family gonna die gettin ate by a swarm of zombies after the youngest one gets too scared to run. rick chops her arm off to save himself

I was shook when after I read that issue. Possibly one of the best issues of the entire TWD series.

According to the spoiler The oldest shoots Carl after Rick takes out jesses arm. Michonne then is gonna take out the oldest son.

Rumored ending

1. Looks like we will be saying goodbye to Deanna in this episode, as speculated. She saves Rick from a walker and in doing so is bit and/or mortally wounded by a saw. Both Rick and Michonne will each have a heartwarming talk with Deanna before she dies. But rest assured, she doesn't go out like a coward.

2. We'll see Father Gabriel really step up in this episode. He will open his church doors so fleeing Alexandrians can seek shelter from the herd. He leaves the safety of the church to help others in the safezone. He'll put a machete to good use and also step up to help Rick and Co. in a moment of need.

3. Morgan and Carol's differing philosophies come to a head resulting in a wild scuffle.

Update about Morgan in the finale

Filming is popping right now down in Griffin by the old Akins Feed & Seed. So far Morgan has been spotted. There were rumored sightings of Maggie and Daryl. Also, Eugene and Carol's trailers were spotted.
If any of our members go out today please be respectful, have fun, and message us with any updates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom