The Walking Dead - Official Thread

jesus knows some mma / wing-chung

the way he moves during the fight showed his skills

feel like him and morgan are going to fight it out to the death bruce lee ending movie style
Morgan will use the broomstick, whats Jesus weapon of choice in the duel?

I laughed my *** off at the wing-chung comment.

Son breaking out the Jeet Kun Do for special occasions.

In other news, I've thrown up 8 times today. Am I patient zero??

jk I can't leave my bed
frown.gif

If that Comic book spoiler is a hint, then good. Dude is softer than baby butt. :smh: Jesus would've gotten lit up, then I would've ran his pockets only to find my keys got jacked. That awkward session at the end... I couldn't even watch.

Question how many days or weeks have passed since the last episode if rick got a pic of coral with the eye patch already?

Question how many days or weeks have passed since the last episode if rick got a pic of coral with the eye patch already?

Think they mention a few weeks or a month or so in the episode. Rick mentions it either in a voice over as the scene's transitioning or in conversation.

^ Was going to say something similar. 
laugh.gif

"Damn right they get eaten. Rick about that glazed life."

They should try to grow crops and food in that compound that they're in like they were doing at the prison so they could have a good supply of food.

They should try to grow crops and food in that compound that they're in like they were doing at the prison so they could have a good supply of food.
I believe the scene they showed from the next episode during Talking Dead was of Maggie and Glenn talking about growing crops. 

I believe the scene they showed from the next episode during Talking Dead was of Maggie and Glenn talking about growing crops. 

I like how they presented it as a genius idea by that leader woman (rip). Like no one has thought of growing crops before :lol:

Its possible it was brought up before but no one knew how to farm but now they have Maggie who grew up on one.

I like how they presented it as a genius idea by that leader woman (rip). Like no one has thought of growing crops before :lol:

Its possible it was brought up before but no one knew how to farm but now they have Maggie who grew up on one.

Yea we think of it as nothing but growing crops correctly is an artform b we growing ish off of thousands on years of knowledge so if someone there doesn't know how to grow its over. Plus they were spoiled by having canned food and stuff. These dudes had candy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

Yea we think of it as nothing but growing crops correctly is an artform b we growing ish off of thousands on years of knowledge so if someone there doesn't know how to grow its over. Plus they were spoiled by having canned food and stuff. These dudes had candy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maggie's know-how is nice, but seeds are what's really important here.

Back
Top Bottom