The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Interesting that they replace that annoying guy with the RV for Herschel. Guess he'll be around for a while. Took too much leg off imo. Damn near tot he knee.

I like that silent open. Good premiere to show how things are different but not enough things to be interested in. Hope things progress at a better pace and there aren't any filler eps this season.

mad the scene from SAW look pedestrian...
can someone explain why wearing a ballistic vest would be advantageous?
everybody strapped up...T-dog wit the fireplace poker.

probably so they cant get scratched on the upper body. thats my guess haha

extra long episode on now

will we get a little more of a glimpse of the prisoners at the end?

I can't believe they're cutting the season into two parts.
That's straight BS.
I hope Lori dies in the worst way imaginable too like:
The baby she's carrying inside her is stillborn, then it becomes a zombie baby and starts eating her from the inside out! that would be so :wow:
Am I right? :wink:

Did Lori say she hasn't felt the baby move in a while?

Did I call it?!?!

She's right.. Nobody want to hear this song.. I'm not watching. American Idol I'm watching the walking dead..

That'd be great if they went a different way than the comics with the stilborn move. That's some Alien ****. Probably won't happen though.

It was really cool to watch them fight the swat zombies.. And when Rick rip that one zombie face off.. Crazy..

Laughing @ Carl trying to get at Beth..

That'd be great if they went a different way than the comics with the stilborn move. That's some Alien ****. Probably won't happen though.
I may be posting a spoiler... Maybe. Stop reading if you havent read the comics to be safe? Anyways, I kind of want the end of the prison story to stay the same.

Great start to the season. Felt like the episode rushed by, left me wanting so much more. RIP Hershel's foot. RIP more zombies in this episode than last season put together.

Last edited:
I may be posting a spoiler... Maybe. Stop reading if you havent read the comics to be safe? Anyways, I kind of want the end of the prison story to stay the same.
Great start to the season. Felt like the episode rushed by, left me wanting so much more. RIP Hershel's foot. RIP more zombies in this episode than last season put together.

Yeah, let's leave it at that. I hate how the og WD thread had everybody throwing spoilers from the comics left and right. I believe there's an official comic thread now, so let's try to keep this one comic-free, even if it's just speculation.:D

But damn, everybody's aim is that of a prestige CoD player. Nuthin' but headshots :wow:

Last edited:
I can't believe they're cutting the season into two parts.
That's straight BS.
I hope Lori dies in the worst way imaginable too like:
The baby she's carrying inside her is stillborn, then it becomes a zombie baby and starts eating her from the inside out! that would be so :wow:
Am I right? :wink:

Did Lori say she hasn't felt the baby move in a while?

Did I call it?!?!

Would be so epic is this happend

Like O-Neg mentioned now they want to emphasize people getting scratched by zombies?
eyes.gif

I know they wanted to convey how stronger Maggie and Glen's relationship has gotten but if they have to worry about getting infected by scratches you'd think the group would be more concerned about exposing any part of their skin.

I still hate Lori, and her weird pregnant belly. Looked like she swallowed a basketball.

Other than that I enjoyed the premiere.

Back
Top Bottom