The Walking Dead - Official Thread

i've seen a lot of talk  about this Neegan is he supposed to be fearsome?, dude is coming off kinda lame to me, he doesn't seem dark at all not even really sinister, he's just like a human dad joke

i've seen a lot of talk  about this Neegan is he supposed to be fearsome?, dude is coming off kinda lame to me, he doesn't seem dark at all not even really sinister, he's just like a human dad joke
He's the biggest villain so far in the comics

Are we watching the same show. Thats what makes it even more sinister

Last edited:
Best walking dead villain ever, sheesh he have no feelings :pimp:, walking dead is finally back

He's the biggest villain so far in the comics
​why they make him so goofy though, i'm not buying it at all. maybe it's just me
Yeah, they're really ODing right now and trying to make him look really sinister in just 1 episode

They're overcompensating -- maybe JDM won't sign on for another season?

Are we watching the same show. Thats what makes it even more sinister
​it's not landing with, I get the jolly sicko character type but i'm just not feeling it

5 minutes of TWD 4 minutes of Commercials 6 minutes of TWB 5minutes of Commercial 8minutes of TWD 2 minutes Commercial 3 minutes TWD 5 minutes Commercial Recap and next week preview the END

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom