The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Is it me?

Or did they have Neegan do too much? I think they should have had him kill 1 person today then kill the 2nd later on

I mean what else can he do top this? Kills 2 mains and told Rick to cut his sons arm off

tumblr_o3nen9hUtZ1uxhwb1o1_500.png

Is it me?

Or did they have Neegan do too much? I think they should have had him kill 1 person today then kill the 2nd later on

I mean what else can he do top this? Kills 2 mains and told Rick to cut his sons arm off

Well his presence and fear will go throughout the universe. Kind of like that Darth Vader style where you don't see him kill much, but everyone knows the power.

Is it me?

Nah, he did more than enough, should've did a little bit more.

Crazy I've been watching this show for 7 years..... :wow:

So of the OGs is only Rick, City, Daryl, Carl and Morgan...

It's going to be hard for this show to gain momentum from here. After this point, I really don't know what happens in the comics or how Rick gets the upper hand again. I shouldn't look into it, but I'm too curious.

That zombie at the end of the episode was crazy to see.

I don't wanna say I'm done, but I don't have any faith that it could be better than it is right now or has been.

Back
Top Bottom