The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I felt legit bad for Jadis. Went on to google the actress. Looks much better off the show. Who'd've thunk it
u1T42rrc26kGDfwmE6jCVtiH04v.jpg

Pollyanna-McIntosh-Feet-684798.jpg

They knew Oscars was on so they had a stinker of an episode this week. Previews don' look much better but. They had garbage people and island of misfit women combined into this week. One is bad enough in an episode but at least garbage men are gone now.

Tired of this show already and I’m looking forward to FTWD. Urban Mexico and wide open borderland/ranch was a great change of scenery. If things end up in Houston supposedly than even better.

Tired of this show already and I’m looking forward to FTWD. Urban Mexico and wide open borderland/ranch was a great change of scenery. If things end up in Houston supposedly than even better.

If they end up in Houston... I wonder if the show would keep it real and have all the thick zombies. Waffle houses all over the city etc etc lmao

They knew Oscars was on so they had a stinker of an episode this week. Previews don' look much better but. They had garbage people and island of misfit women combined into this week. One is bad enough in an episode but at least garbage men are gone now.

This episode was one of the best in a while IMO. A lot better than the first episode.

Might be just me, but the camera work on this last episode seemed soo corrny. When Rick and Michonne get trapped in the trash pile and the camera does a zoom on both their faces individually . >D

Iono man, I might jus be over this show

Might be just me, but the camera work on this last episode seemed soo corrny. When Rick and Michonne get trapped in the trash pile and the camera does a zoom on both their faces individually . >D

I swear I caught that, too!! Looked to my girl and literally screamed, “What was that?!” :lol: :lol: :lol:

the whole episode was shot weird. they used bump cards explicitly letting u know who the next scene was about. i dont think theyve ever done that. to me, the whole episode seemed like they told whoever directed it "get close to tarantino.... but not too close."

Im trying really hard to hang on to this show. Week after week I get closer and closer to hitting the stop recording button.

I am just hoping they move along past the whole Negan Rick thing. Its been draggin on for long enough.

Im trying really hard to hang on to this show. Week after week I get closer and closer to hitting the stop recording button.

I am just hoping they move along past the whole Negan Rick thing. Its been draggin on for long enough.
The war is over at the end of the season.

Ratings dropped again I read earlier today. I actually didn't even remember it came on til today. I think it's officially that time for me :lol: :smh:

just end it already if you are just going to complain bec. for the people that are still tuned in it's annoying seeing comments like this.. amc ain't forcing you to watch if you don't like it just stop

Back
Top Bottom