The Walking Dead - Official Thread

glad they died this way, this group was straight up rapists 
mean.gif

Remember that group doesnt care if one dude dies. They had Michone and Rick at gunpoint. Carl doesnt want to see them get hurt so he just submitted.
Carl doesnt know that. Plus he carries a pistol in his pocket. he could have shot the dude and uses the truck as cover to spread.

glad they died this way, this group was straight up rapists 
mean.gif
yeah that group just didn't make sense. glad they're gone.
it might be a reach but you can infer that's what they were. Their "rules" were rules but still kind of lawless, then the argument Darryl had with the other guy over the rabbit when he mentions the little'uns. It was creepy

He did the steven segal move where if a gun's pointed at your head you tilt it back.

I always believed in my man Rick. Hate how they neutered him in the first half doing gardening and ****.

Dope scene. Kinda wished Carl jr got his ish pushed in would've made ricks reaction more plausible. Plus I feel like his character needs that for being a douche. That was no joke.

even though a lot of people turned on rick in this thread, I always liked him as the leader

Dope scene. Kinda wished Carl jr got his ish pushed in would've made ricks reaction more plausible. Plus I feel like his character needs that for being a douche. That was no joke.
I think after not knowing where judith is, then potentially losing Carl was enough for him to do what he did

This little group is the most Alpha collection of TWD characters, they can take on Chuck Norris

Back
Top Bottom