The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Alive, how? 150 walkers, he has no weapon. Even if that was the other guy getting ripped apart, he dead. No chance Glenn gets out, he's gone. Confirmed on Talking Dead.

I think they left it to the imagination that even if Nicholas was the one getting his guts eaten, Glenn was never getting out of that mess

Last edited:
I wanna hope but honestly, with the herd surrounding them like that, there's just no feasible way |I

RIP brother

Last edited:
Nervous guy Nicholas fell on glen. Nicks guts all over glen makes him "invisible" to the walkers. The look of disappointment on his face wasn't because he's done for, it's because he failed to make nick worthy. I bet a few episodes down the line will open with a close up of glens dead face... And then he opens his eyes.

Talking Dead kinda set it up just now with what glenn said to Rick on the walkie talkie..........

I was looking at my phone, did they have Glen in the montage just now or just the words don't let this be true or whatever it said? :nerd:

Last edited:
what they say?

they did a recap of everyone who died on the episode

they started from the jump. then showed nick. thats where they stopped and the screen said dont let this be true

no mention of glen dying but still i wouldnt read too much into it

Hmmmmm, they clearly speaking as he's done, but Talking did not list his name after Nicholas.

?????

But they flat out discussing and producers apologizing & ****.

Damn it Glenn 
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 hopped on NT right after it happened too.

Really thought Nick had it together, should've seen it coming 
tired.gif

Edit: Ok maybe he's not gone 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Hardwick said they will touch on why Glenn was not in that montage.....I am sure they will just talk about glenn from here

Thing is, he has to be dead. They can't bring him back alive, no way. They'd make a bigger mistake tryin to bring him back.

Back
Top Bottom