The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Bruh, it's fine to be butthurt about people on the East Coast spilling the beans about Sunday nights episode before it airs on the west that night, but if your *** is that far behind then you need to just stop complaining and watch the ******* show bruh.

Glenn alive, deal with it.

Wth you talking about, I'm talking about the rumors and comic spoilers lol.

Wth you talking about, I'm talking about the rumors and comic spoilers lol.

Yeh I saw that bruh, addressed it. My bad.

But on another note, where were Maggie and Aaron that last episode? I missed the first 8 minutes so I'm not sure if they were even on the episode.

I was thinking the same thing! I feel like I've only seen Aaron once this season and that was with Maggie. Dude seems to be one of the few competent folks. Where was he and Dr. Dre? Asleep?

Yeh I saw that bruh, addressed it. My bad.

But on another note, where were Maggie and Aaron that last episode? I missed the first 8 minutes so I'm not sure if they were even on the episode.

Maggie was stranded on the look out post.

Aaron I have no clue....lol

I found it hilarious yet absolutely ridiculous Tara and Rosita just dropped their guns when the wolf asked them too like Tara wasn't hanging off a balcony getting headshots on walkers 30 feet away last episode. It's as if the writers are completely clueless and didn't think about the events of previous episodes. That alone made the entire Morgan keeping the wolf alive story just mind numbingly stupid. Wish it was never in the story

As for the comic spoilers, yall not even trying to be covert anymore. Maybe it's just me but I don't want to know ANYTHING about what's been filmed on set any sneak pictures of the cast in costume or none of that. If fans of the show on here really wanted to know that information they could Google it like anyone else, no need to bring that **** in this thread.

welp i never knew Glenn's fate until i read the two posts above.
exactly. ksteezy literally dropped the biggest spoiler to complain about other dudes posting spoilers.... yall N's outta hand. ive read all of the comics and still don't come in here trying to show off like some of yall do. **** is childish. and even after reading the comics i still dont want the show spoilers becuz they change up so much from the comics. if u like ruining the show for yourself, ruin it for YOURSELF. kill YOUR side. let the rest of us enjoy the show.

some of u dudes the type to read spoilers then in the middle of a movie stand up and yell out the ending. like *****wtb

What about the dude on the high wire that tried to climb across from an episode or two ago?

I thought he was with Rick and them because the season finale picked up right when they saved him from the high wire and Glenn and his balloons.

You dudes are acting stupid with the spoiler nonsense. That supreme cat knew what he was doing and he's done it on here and in other threads before.

This show is only predictable because it's based off of something and Game of Thrones is the same way.

Same premise if you think about it... TWD follows their formula and GoT follows theirs.

GoT everyone is trying to get to the throne or whatever and storylines are split up and a major character is killed off in episode 8, 9, or 10. The middle of the season is buns it's just that a lot of different storylines are crammed into 10 episodes.

TWD same crap first 2-3 episode of both parts of a season is good to decent then it gets slow and is dragged out, groups get split up and different storylines, but unlike GoT the super major characters are hardly off, but some major characters are killed off by season's end.

hope this terry cloth *** _ gets murked by the end of this season but he prolly wont

happy deanna's dead that actress was awful and just painful to watch tbh

hope this terry cloth *** _ gets murked by the end of this season but he prolly wont

happy deanna's dead that actress was awful and just painful to watch tbh

Him and his brother need to go, how are you scared, terrified, know u have to be quiet in order to survive and you start yelling for your mom? I honestly wanna read the comic that comes after that episode to see what happens.

On another note, I read somewhere that

Darryl might be the one to replace Glenn in the fate of gettin pummeled w/ Lucille, moreso since he's been Rick's right-hand man in the show like how Glenn was/is in the comics

I try to look for the good in these episodes and the genius of the show writers and producers, but as a viewer, I must say I wasn't happy with last week's episode.

It's smart to leave so many storylines hanging in anticipation, but I was hoping they would at least give us one answer (aside from Glenn being alive). Instead, the viewers now have more questions.

I'm not going to voice my predictions here, in an effort to not upset the other posters in this forum, but I am excited for TWD to come back. I think this coming half-season may be the best yet when it's all said and done.

I get why Tara and Rosita dropped their weapons. They see Carol and Morgan on the floor, they don't know what happened. They are also well aware that the Wolves give no damns, you can't negotiate with someone that doesn't give a damn.

Also, a headshot on a walker is not the same as a headshot when someone is being held hostage. You guys play too much Call of Duty. I would've been more upset if one of them would've got a headshot in that tight of a window. That's marksman type shot.

I get why Tara and Rosita dropped their weapons. They see Carol and Morgan on the floor, they don't know what happened. They are also well aware that the Wolves give no damns, you can't negotiate with someone that doesn't give a damn.

Also, a headshot on a walker is not the same as a headshot when someone is being held hostage. You guys play too much Call of Duty. I would've been more upset if one of them would've got a headshot in that tight of a window. That's marksman type shot.

Why. That old mayor type of lady was all the sudden getting headshots with ease before she got ate out and that's while she was already weak and dying.

exactly. ksteezy literally dropped the biggest spoiler to complain about other dudes posting spoilers.... yall N's outta hand. ive read all of the comics and still don't come in here trying to show off like some of yall do. **** is childish. and even after reading the comics i still dont want the show spoilers becuz they change up so much from the comics. if u like ruining the show for yourself, ruin it for YOURSELF. kill YOUR side. let the rest of us enjoy the show.

some of u dudes the type to read spoilers then in the middle of a movie stand up and yell out the ending. like *****wtb

Wait I DROPPED the biggest spoiler!?....you gotta be ***** kidding me, from day one I've been telling dudes that read the comics to either **** or get out...there is a comic book thread for them...you better go left with your accusation and target the proper perpetrator NOT me....dudes have been going off about Glenn's fate for about 4 weeks, dying to spoil it, posting scripts and what not, but I ruined it....lmao

Seriously ALL SPOILERS, set pics, rumors should be left out of this thread....we all know how to use google.

This is why i only drop hints but nothing official then someone comes out with the real spoiler. im a just lurk until the actually episode airs lol

Tara been a marksman though.

They didn't even have an angle though. Would've been a cartoon shot.
That's nothing out of the ordinary for this show. Regardless, it's pointless to argue what should or should not have happened. The writers left him alive for a reason, he didnt kill anyone (shoulda poked Eugene with that knife on his way out tho), so it's not a big deal. Yet, at least. I just hope there's a reason the Wolf guy was spared.

Back
Top Bottom