The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Bruh even if the age wasn't there i would have gouged out his eyes

I know. I was watching with my girlfriend and I literally said "The hatchet is right in front of him and he is driving. Do it Rick"! Then the rest of the show was laced with about 15 "b!+ch" phrases directed at Rick lol. I would be never even seen them die. As soon as they say "Get on your knees". I be like "You better just kill me bruh". Hahaha

:lol: at dudes saying Rick should of grabbed the axe and killed Negan. If he does that, then what? Negans crew gonna just bow down? Literally everyone dies and it does no good.

Sure, a sign of rage and death of Negan would of been cool, but done nothing for the story.

Aight so we got Carol and the only "black guy" holdin us down freely? I say they got a shot. If it's anybody I can trust with some Goon type ish it's Carol. Straight OG Murda mommy.

:lol: at dudes saying Rick should of grabbed the axe and killed Negan. If he does that, then what? Negans crew gonna just bow down? Literally everyone dies and it does no good.

Sure, a sign of rage and death of Negan would of been cool, but done nothing for the story.
Word, if it was real life then you wouldn't just sit around... push Neagan's cap back and go out fighting. But that wouldn't make for good tv, nor progress the story.

He beat negan.... technically

Anyone catch what Glen said when his eye was popped out?

I think he said "Maggie I'll find you" or something.

I get it for as far as the story, but d@mn.

Back
Top Bottom