The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I don't think there's anyone on the planet who cares for that Aaron and the Oceanside people storyline, easily the worst plot of the show we all know they're gonna join the fight at the end to give the Hilltop the edge over the saviors

Something about the whole Jadis and Negan thing seemed like a waste. We've seen the helicopter three times, why was Jadis acting like it was the end of the world that Negan put that flare out this time? Clearly she had some kind of communication with whoever is flying it because why else would they keep flying over there? I think they'll be the next faction we meet next season

What if they swerve it and make negan a good guy and Simon the main villain ? While Rick is a babyface?

Must be wrestlemania season lol

i just want negan to get rid of simon but i doubt that happens based on the previews...it will be interesting to see how he reacts to simon after offing the whole garbage crew

Those guys were left for dead by Neegan's crew. The blonde dude flat out switched sides and told Rick the others would too. They listened to Rick, freed Rick, then saved Rick.

Then Rick killed them.

They were going to go back to Hilltop and join Maggie's side. Then Rick happened.
Morgan promised the kid they would kill the dude who killed his brother, and that's what they did.

Why did the kid leave Hilltop in the first place? He didn't have a gun. Couldn't have been to go chase those guys right?

Negan handled that well to also get rid of all the people questioning his leadership

but he seems to be getting soft. He would have made Simon suffer and sent a message before.

Dwight was played. Negan is big man. In the comics he’s huge so I’m glad they showed he can fist fight. Destroyed Simon

All the stuff at the sanctuary saved this episode for me. JDM and Simon were great. Rosita and Daryl were just awful keeping Eugene “prisoner” and once again, no one cares about the Oceanside plot. We all know they’re gonna show up at the last minute to help Rick and them

Damn Negan is smart lol.

Played Dwight hard and now Rick and crew about to catch a hot one.

I know he wishing he would have took Simon offer now.

I actually like Simon and respect him for for going for the crown, but I thought he was trying to trick Dwight and let Negan know.

Solid episode and I thought they were going to finish the Negan storyline this season but I guess not.

Eugene :lol: He didn't hit her, he threw up on her.

All the stuff at the sanctuary saved this episode for me. JDM and Simon were great. Rosita and Daryl were just awful keeping Eugene “prisoner” and once again, no one cares about the Oceanside plot. We all know they’re gonna show up at the last minute to help Rick and them

Exactly, It's a waste of time. That's why I don't care what they're talking about, because everyone knows the end result.

It's just funny to me how they want a bunch of women and girls fighting, however in their own town they get a pass on fighting.

Damn Negan is smart lol.

Played Dwight hard and now Rick and crew about to catch a hot one.

I know he wishing he would have took Simon offer now.

I actually like Simon and respect him for for going for the crown, but I thought he was trying to trick Dwight and let Negan know.

Solid episode and I thought they were going to finish the Negan storyline this season but I guess not.

Yep, used everyone. Simon, Dwight and Gregory.

I gotta hand it to my man Gregory. Dude has 9 lives plus a dozen more. He's avoided getting got for like 2 seasons now by all sides lmao

I gotta hand it to my man Gregory. Dude has 9 lives plus a dozen more. He's avoided getting got for like 2 seasons now by all sides lmao

He's like the Walking Dead's Proposition Joe (not as great of course). Always has something to offer someone.

Somehow I hope Dwight gets saved... I feel like at one point in time I wanted him big dead.

Negan got hands huh!! Good riddance Simon

Interested to see how Morgan exits for the other show. Exiles himself because his mind is too gone Im assuming...

ole boy lost in the woods with the women.... i cant even remember whats happening there

Eugene is 100% loyal to himself. Negan offered him a way better opportunity than Rick did. Eugene literally kept the lights on and found a way to feed everyone at Alexandria but still couldn't get any respect. Negan saw his potential and put him in charge of his own outpost and gave him a security detail and staff. Rick won't kill him. Eugene is like those Nazi rocket scientists that kickstarted the US space program after the war.

Was anyone else :smh: / :lol: at the thought of Negan just hiding behind the dumpster the whole time and giggling to himself hearing Simon talk? These writers really had Negan just chillin behind a dumpster.

Back
Top Bottom