• Rosita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
anyone tired of wating 6 months inbetween these breaks 
eyes.gif

still a great show and what will go down at terminus 

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/05/the_walking_dead_update_new_ca.html

It's ridiculous having to wait that long. They can obviously write a script and film it in 2 months tops. Plus it's not like the cast and crew need any time off to relax and be with their families.

It's ridiculous having to wait that long. They can obviously write a script and film it in 2 months tops. Plus it's not like the cast and crew need any time off to relax and be with their families.
my friend was a member of woodberry( when the govenor went crazy and shot all those people she was the one in the black and white shirt) she said that in an unproduced clip she and some others got away from the governor when he shot them and went to the prison

also she said merle was a cool dude   

They teaming up with that sociopath!?...man Rick better put a bullet in dudes head the second he turns his back and where the hell did Beth end up?...and why you no show my man Morgannnnn

Oh sweet. They just let them go and rick and crew don't fight their way out. So anticlimactic. Their big end of the season crisis was just solved in their season trailer. Am I the only disappointed one?

Last edited:
pretty sure they wouldnt spoil something like that in the trailer without good reason, if at all.

i really thought ol boy from game of thrones (Theon) was really let outta his dungeon.....only to be captured and put right back by the same guy that let him loose lol

but fox Did spoil storms death in DOFP

Back
Top Bottom