THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

who do u guys think die in the finale?

i got:

t-dawg, herschels son, sophias mom

i think we will see an epic battle at the farm
I got my money on all of Herschel's family including Herschel himself (except for Maggie), T-Dog, and Carol. If we were so lucky, Lori would be dead, too 
laugh.gif

i got:

definitely herschels son

i got:

definitely herschels son

i got:

What's her name.. the suicidal girl..

i got:

What's her name.. the suicidal girl..

Alright, one more episode left. Please, don't be a jerk and post the TV spoiler like that one person who posted the zombie version of Sophia.

Anyone notice how fast Shane and Randall turned into zombies?

I think T-Dogg survives and Lori will almost die. Haha.

Alright, one more episode left. Please, don't be a jerk and post the TV spoiler like that one person who posted the zombie version of Sophia.

Anyone notice how fast Shane and Randall turned into zombies?

I think T-Dogg survives and Lori will almost die. Haha.

I want to say Hersh's fam including him but they may need a doctor when they move on but he may be useless once his family dies except Maggie. Carol has to be gone.

Daryl has to live. I'd actually like if T-Dog lived and they started developing his character and involving with the next arc but they'll probably kill him to make room for characters from the comics.

I want to say Hersh's fam including him but they may need a doctor when they move on but he may be useless once his family dies except Maggie. Carol has to be gone.

Daryl has to live. I'd actually like if T-Dog lived and they started developing his character and involving with the next arc but they'll probably kill him to make room for characters from the comics.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I was gonna say something but I didn't want to be accused of spoiling ppl with my knowledge of the comic by bringing up the "We are the walking dead" line although in the comic Rick meant in a different metaphorical way not specifically we're all infected with the virus and are the walking dead until we die and become walkers.
Sorry if my post was convoluted, I was in a rush.  Yes, it's a metaphor in the comic, kind of an epic statement by Rick.  IMO, he says it because he see's the horde of zombies and knows that their fate is inevitable.  They aren't dying physically, hope is dying, faith is dying.  They are the walking dead, dead men/women walking.  There is little order, society crumbled.  
As far as the virus is concerned, it is just assumed that the virus is in anyone and everyone...

I'm just staying on the first two books, because the content has been touched in the series, somewhat.

Spoiler [+]
In the comic after Tyrese's daughter dies, Rick tells him she will "come back".  Tyrese says that she wasn't bitten, so there is no way it's possible.  Sure enough she comes back as a zombie and they have to put one in her dome.

When Shane get's killed they didn't bury him, after seeing Tyrese's daughter come back, Rick leaves the penitentiary and goes back to where they left Shane in order to "set things right", that's when Shane come's "back to life" and Rick put's a bullet in his head.  Shane was still his friend, so he wanted to put him to rest.

It's kind of a toss up on who lives and dies at this point.

Im pretty sure these will survive: Rick, Lori, Carl, Daryl (Character storyline is too deep, possible reunion/showdown with Merle?), Maggie, Glenn, Andrea.

Expendable characters: Hershel, Carol, T-Dawg, Hershel's family.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I was gonna say something but I didn't want to be accused of spoiling ppl with my knowledge of the comic by bringing up the "We are the walking dead" line although in the comic Rick meant in a different metaphorical way not specifically we're all infected with the virus and are the walking dead until we die and become walkers.
Sorry if my post was convoluted, I was in a rush.  Yes, it's a metaphor in the comic, kind of an epic statement by Rick.  IMO, he says it because he see's the horde of zombies and knows that their fate is inevitable.  They aren't dying physically, hope is dying, faith is dying.  They are the walking dead, dead men/women walking.  There is little order, society crumbled.  
As far as the virus is concerned, it is just assumed that the virus is in anyone and everyone...

I'm just staying on the first two books, because the content has been touched in the series, somewhat.

Spoiler [+]
In the comic after Tyrese's daughter dies, Rick tells him she will "come back".  Tyrese says that she wasn't bitten, so there is no way it's possible.  Sure enough she comes back as a zombie and they have to put one in her dome.

When Shane get's killed they didn't bury him, after seeing Tyrese's daughter come back, Rick leaves the penitentiary and goes back to where they left Shane in order to "set things right", that's when Shane come's "back to life" and Rick put's a bullet in his head.  Shane was still his friend, so he wanted to put him to rest.

It's kind of a toss up on who lives and dies at this point.

Im pretty sure these will survive: Rick, Lori, Carl, Daryl (Character storyline is too deep, possible reunion/showdown with Merle?), Maggie, Glenn, Andrea.

Expendable characters: Hershel, Carol, T-Dawg, Hershel's family.

for s3 i want maggie>*. she's so fine
pimp.gif
devil.gif

tdog too i guess...i still ain't forget meryl callin him a nig and spittin on dude
30t6p3b.gif

lori's P must be heavenly to drive shane mad like that seriously.

for s3 i want maggie>*. she's so fine
pimp.gif
devil.gif

tdog too i guess...i still ain't forget meryl callin him a nig and spittin on dude
30t6p3b.gif

lori's P must be heavenly to drive shane mad like that seriously.

Must watch this! Havent even watched the second half of this season yet. Usually, I would be all over this.

Must watch this! Havent even watched the second half of this season yet. Usually, I would be all over this.

Back
Top Bottom