THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Just got a chance to watch the video.
That last scene with Rick running with son looked very familiar. Can't wait

Just got a chance to watch the video.
That last scene with Rick running with son looked very familiar. Can't wait

alright so i just watched the first season it was good but not as good as i expected it to be... why is that season so short? only 6 episodes wow...

alright so i just watched the first season it was good but not as good as i expected it to be... why is that season so short? only 6 episodes wow...

Words cant express how ready my body is for the show to come back. 2 1/2 months... not sure I can wait that long.

Words cant express how ready my body is for the show to come back. 2 1/2 months... not sure I can wait that long.

I just realized were only 45 days away from the premiere.
Ive been reading the comics and if they plan on following the comic storyline in season 2..............things will get crazier than you would've thought

I just realized were only 45 days away from the premiere.
Ive been reading the comics and if they plan on following the comic storyline in season 2..............things will get crazier than you would've thought

^^^ I don't know how far they'll follow the comics, they kinda deviated away from the comics already.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tyrese in season 2 though.

^^^ I don't know how far they'll follow the comics, they kinda deviated away from the comics already.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tyrese in season 2 though.

Originally Posted by chris82790

I hope it can continue to be good without Darabont. AMC dropped the ball letting him go.

from some comments i read i hear it might be him not AMC that's caused his departure...either way, that trailer was amazing. that shot of him realizing a whole platoon is coming down and him sneaking among the cars to warn the others was beautiful.

i am ready..
tumblr_lqlvaeoDXx1qanp9lo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

I hope it can continue to be good without Darabont. AMC dropped the ball letting him go.

from some comments i read i hear it might be him not AMC that's caused his departure...either way, that trailer was amazing. that shot of him realizing a whole platoon is coming down and him sneaking among the cars to warn the others was beautiful.

i am ready..
tumblr_lqlvaeoDXx1qanp9lo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom