The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I agree somewhat with the "same women" thing but at some point I'm not surprised that celebs don't date non celebs

Worlds are just too different

Hope Reddit comes through with the full Weekend #2 performance

I imagine it won't be too different from Weekend #1

glad to have another project from dude I can play a crazy amount of times from front to back. Joint is great. Cant **** with Priviledge tho.

? :sick:

And I don't wanna hear that you are suffering
You are suffering no more
'Cause I held you down when you were suffering
You were suffering

6 feet under came on shuffle this morning on the way to work. Forgot I rocked with it.

Probably gonna give starboy a follow up listen to make redetermine whether the slander is warranted or not.

Probably gonna give king of the falloff a fresh listen to rejuvenate the hate going into the summer.

Not gonna waste time with trash in the rain. Just not worth it, man. Just not worth it. :smh:

6 feet under came on shuffle this morning on the way to work. Forgot I rocked with it.

Probably gonna give starboy a follow up listen to make redetermine whether the slander is warranted or not.

Probably gonna give king of the falloff a fresh listen to rejuvenate the hate going into the summer.

Not gonna waste time with trash in the rain. Just not worth it, man. Just not worth it. :smh:

Livestream your listening session of KOTF :nerd:

The only tears worth crying to tears in the rain are tears of complete and utter disappointment. It’s like what I imagine I’d feel like if I had a full box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, poured myself a bowl, and then come to find that there’s no milk. Then when I stubbornly decide to go out to grab some milk, my car runs out of gas halfway to the grocery store. Then I call an uber, but he cancels my ride because I’m in a bad neighborhood... and then my phone dies. Then it begins to rain.

Back
Top Bottom