The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

waiting-is-the-hardest-part-o.gifhttp:
  this thursday wait is a killer
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

not gonna lie. somebody made a thread saying post your fav album or mixtape so far this year. Alot of people came in there posting HOB, so i had to go check it out.

After a couple spins HOB is my favorite mixtape since "until the casket drops." Nostalgia/Ultra
Fixed

But it's friday.....sooooo...not out yet?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Put em up

not gonna lie. somebody made a thread saying post your fav album or mixtape so far this year. Alot of people came in there posting HOB, so i had to go check it out.

After a couple spins HOB is my favorite mixtape since "until the casket drops." Nostalgia/Ultra
Fixed

But it's friday.....sooooo...not out yet?

No it's not?
laugh.gif

smashed    made love to the HOB tape and I must say it was epic...that #*+% is like a soundtrack for having sex, it felt so neccessary.

La la la la la la la la
I'm so gone so gone
Bring out the glass tables
With the 707 out
This is my jam.

Dude makes recreational drug use seem even more appealing.

Let's think about it.

There's 3 parts to this trilogy. HOB was dropped in March. Towards the end of March.

We're just starting July.

Dude is really gonna drop 2 mixtapes in less than a 4 month time frame?

Who does that, in music?

I've been hoping every Thursday, that Thursday gets dropped, but the more time that passes, I think to myself, this dude is spacing everything out, as he should.  I mean, is he even signed yet? Dude is getting the internet going crazy, and just building his buzz. He keeps his name out there with these remixes and sporadically released tracks like the Birds, anyway.

I think we're better off waiting for the Birds pt 2 and/or the Marvin's Room remix
laugh.gif

But it would make the most sense. His buzz is at it's highest since the Trust Issues remix. Drops Thursday in July (end of June/same thing). Drops the 3rd one in September. Drake drops in October. Weeknd drops an album in December/Jan. OVOXO Takeover

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

But it would make the most sense. His buzz is at it's highest since the Trust Issues remix. Drops Thursday in July (end of June/same thing). Drops the 3rd one in September. Drake drops in October. Weeknd drops an album in December/Jan. OVOXO Takeover
But again, I don't even think he's signed yet.

No way he can get signed and drop an album six months later. We all know record labels lag on everything, with all the politics involved.

Yeah, his hype is growing, but as we can see with people here on NT, in this thread, some people are JUST checking for him. Trust Issues remix bringing in a new flock of listeners, and a Marvin's Room remix will do the same.

I want Thursday to drop ASAP, like in today, along with everybody else, but I doubt it.

I think Thursday probably drops towards the end of summer, with tracks dropping here and there along the way.

I hope I'm wrong though.

what indication does anyone have that it would drop this thursday as opposed to any other Thursday this summer?

lol dudes fiendin' so hard, they doing investigative reports....

DROP THAT @$#@! ALREADY!
I need this for my weekend (no pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom