The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I started to download my movie and thought I'll listen to adoption in the meanwhile, well its been an hour now and kiss land is still in rotation. I cant find a part where I want to click pause, my only hope right now is live for right before drakes comes on.

album is hot. going to his DC show. but real talk a lot of you guys sound OD extra like you'd legit bop this dude if you could. calm down. dudes mad excited they started rocking with someone drake put on before the masses. every white person I know rocks to bands before they blow and they don't "feel like they have something to do with it" my God beyond corny 
indifferent.gif
what about hipsters?

Worth the purchase to support an artist that supplied some good tunes.

Still have a couple of tickets left to the DC show, I might fly back and catch it myself if I can coordinate a few things to align.

:smokin

these performances :smokin

pretty :wow: :pimp:

what you need transitioning into professional :x :smh: :smokin

i swear, the NY show can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
more of a joke than anything, but if you were looking for me, should have just PM'd me. 

Nahh, was juss saiyan. Didn't even see your post until today. Crowd was real cool last night, doe. You Berkeley MFs are aight.

Every other Weeknd concert I've seen, crowd in attendance was either lesbian couples or just ratchet 100. :lol:

Amazing performance last night. It was my 3rd time seeing him live and it was by far his best performance of the 3. You can really tell his stage presence has improved.

Although as much as I love Kissland I wish he would've performed a few more of his older songs. Can't complain though, he killed it.

Amazing performance last night. It was my 3rd time seeing him live and it was by far his best performance of the 3. You can really tell his stage presence has improved.

Although as much as I love Kissland I wish he would've performed a few more of his older songs. Can't complain though, he killed it.

That's where I'm slightly disappointed.

Kiss Land songs, killed it. Trilogy songs, same performances he's done for the past 10 months or so. Other than the new rendition of What You Need (which is ill, btw), we've seen/heard deez. Wanted some different joints, especially from a 3-disc/30-track selection.

By any means, if this Kiss Land Fall tour will be your first Weeknd concert, I'd give it a 10/10 for you MFs. Go. It's a must.

What was everyone's opinion of Kiss Land? I downloaded it, but haven't gotten to listening to it. I've heard a couple people say it's pretty good.

Am I the only one who loved how they changed the beat at the end of high for this on jimmy kimmel?
That was amazing

I'm waitin for the Weeknd At Santa Barbara ad they throwing kiss land condoms out. Lol

I can't wait to hear y'all reactions to 1 track in particular @ the concert. :lol:

Set list below.

Don't remember the order off the top. 95% sure I didn't leave anything out.

7 track off KL:
Professional
The Town
Adaptation (opener)
Belong To The World
Wanderlust (closer)
Kiss Land
Pretty

7 tracks off HOB:
High For This
What You Need (new rendition; seen in RevoltTV vid)
House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls
The Morning
Wicked Games (encore)
The Party & The After Party
Loft Music

1 track off Thursday:
The Zone

0 off EOS

Wiz's Remember You

I am a huge R&B fan... 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, new jack, neo soul, jazz, etc...

I cannot get down with The Weekend

sound like 3T if jellybean johnson got ahold of their masters :lol:

someone suggested the weekend to me because they said it was like foreign exchange....ummm...no

Trying to get tickets to the Houston show, anyone know his setlist for this show or the original setlist + the news songs from Kiss Land?

just got back from a 4 hour drive from santa barbara. The show was great and i managed to get his autograph. Believe me or not there were people having sex in the stands. tne smell of it was strong.

Who hurt you bruh? Somebody dogged your queen to What You Need or something? :lol:

Let that ***** live

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom